Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker
South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [30/05/2018] à 00:16

Hi all,

Looking to see if anyone who is savvy with photoshop has made a custom graphic image for the PnP South Lancashire Regiment for the HoN Storage Solution boxes that could be printed on label paper. I've been trying in MS paint, but it looks more like something a middle-schooler would create…

I realize, of course, that there are the blank sticker labels from the battleground storage box that I could use to simply write the name, but it would be sweet if there was a custom sticker that would match the asset.

Thoughts?

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [30/05/2018] à 10:58

There's also some missing stickers for 'Devil Boy' and the other super heroes of the 'Guardians Chronicles' expansion too.

I'm a graphic designer, I can make them easily, but I'll ask GDuprez too.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [30/05/2018] à 18:23

+1 on the interest. At the moment I use blank labels but it's not quite as sexy. 🙂

Cedric van Aerssen

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [19/06/2018] à 04:38

Has anyone had any luck with this yet? I tried again with scanning the sticker sheet (there are some other Commonwealth units which have a similar insignia, such as the Suffolk Regiment 3rd Inf Div 8 Inf Brigade, Commonwealth Box, which has the same triangle with 2 coloured bars behind it, just different colours), and then trying to MS Paint it to match the colours, but it looks just as child-like as my previous attempt…

After the 50% off sale I've managed to complete my storage solution, (I even bought the extra sticker sheet pack just to get the Normandie Elite Squad stickers for Steiner and Miller's Rangers), and now there is only 1 unlabeled box staring out at me!

Gduprez, would you be open to adding a sticker graphic / image to the Print and Play files?

Gros merci!

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [19/06/2018] à 13:56

• Lady Britain

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [19/06/2018] à 14:36

I already did some labels for my own storage solution (since the beginning of the game).

I was a bit late to update with the last products, but Devilboy, Captain Justice, Evil Anja were done a while ago.

Last month, I did the last update including Ventura and the PnP products.

As the storage solution was created before the official's from DPG, sometime the logic is a little different but overall it's quite similar.

You can find those labels on Board Game Geek

Here for Heroes of Normandie

Here for Shadows over Normandie

NB : If I remember correclty, Goering has the same tiles colors than other Reich Officer. That means that is tile goes to Officer storage box.

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [19/06/2018] à 14:46

Thanks, Eclo. Forgot Lady Britain. Updated my little list. 🙂

You're right about Goering, Jericho. He's got Customisation and Command Stripes, so he can go in the box with other Characters or High Command.

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [20/06/2018] à 02:24

Wow Jericho, those labels look great, thanks for sharing!

Sadly, because of my obsessive need for everything to match, I'm still going to have to keep looking for a sticker graphic that matches the style/format of those already in use with the official DPG system. (But if I was starting over, I'd definitely look at using your labels!)

To Bart and Jericho: yeah, I just tossed Goering in with other Axis characters. I put the armoured train in a spare German army DPG storage solution box, and just used the generic German army heavy armour sticker (I figure it's an armoured train, so close enough!)

For Ventura, I just ended up using a spare FFI box with the civilian sticker on it.

I put the train from Battleground set 3 in a spare "bits" (the magnifying glass) box from the Civilians Under Fire storage solution just as a way to keep it and its speed tokens together.

If Bartdevyst or GDuprez end up being able to make/share graphics for South Lanc that match the current DPG stickers, I'd love to see them. Until then, I'll keep trying to play with MS Paint!

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [21/06/2018] à 14:09

I believe Shadows over Normandie is also missing a "Mi-Go" sticker.

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [21/06/2018] à 17:26

– Pointe du Hoc : the Lighthouse keeper can go in the Civilians box but where do you put the Mutant Shrimp guy ?

– Miller's Rangers, Steiner & Colonel Bastien : the special boxes and their stickers are OOP so perhaps new stickers we can use on ordinary boxes ?

– Kelly's Heroes : I would like to keep them seperate from all the other heroes (that box is already very full) 1 US and 1 GE sticker ?

– Dust Crossover : ???

– Shadow Hunters : don't exactly know which units are in that box but there are no boxes and stickers for them (Mi-Go is one of them I think)

– Cthulhu : I think needs a sticker

This combined with the list above I think covers all…

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [22/06/2018] à 09:51

UPDATE list of missing stickers for Heroes of Normandie and Shadows over Normandie for the official storage system.

• South Lancashire Regiment

• Devilboy

• Captain Justice

• Lady Britain

• Evil Anja

• Ventura

• Armoured Train

• Zombies

• Mi-go(Shadow Hunters)

• Extra Majectic (Shadow Hunters' indians)

• Cthulhu

• Dust

• Steiner (OoP Normandy Elite Box and Stickers Pack)

• Miller's Rangers (OoP Normandy Elite Box and Stickers Pack)

• Colonel Bastien (OoP Normandy Elite Box and Stickers Pack)

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [22/06/2018] à 09:54

Quote from Eclo on [21/06/2018] à 17:26

– Pointe du Hoc : the Lighthouse keeper can go in the Civilians box but where do you put the Mutant Shrimp guy ?

– Miller's Rangers, Steiner & Colonel Bastien : the special boxes and their stickers are OOP so perhaps new stickers we can use on ordinary boxes ?

– Kelly's Heroes : I would like to keep them seperate from all the other heroes (that box is already very full) 1 US and 1 GE sticker ?

– Dust Crossover : ???

– Shadow Hunters : don't exactly know which units are in that box but there are no boxes and stickers for them (Mi-Go is one of them I think)

– Cthulhu : I think needs a sticker

I keep Kelly's Heroes with the other heroes. They fit, but as you say, that box is very full. Shrimpman I put in a little box with a blank sticker and labeled it 'Pointe du Hoc'. I also put the Ventura sailors in there. :mrgreen:

I have three boxes for FFI – I bought the Civilians Storage Box twice – so Bastien's got his spot. But my box of FFI gear is VERY full too. You should see it… feels like an army surplus store of old WW2 gear… Oh, wait! 😀

I updated the list to be complete.

South Lancashire Regiment (PnP) Storage Solution Sticker posté le [30/06/2018] à 17:19

Quote from bartdevuyst on [22/06/2018] à 09:51

• Devilboy

• Zombies

• Mi-go(Shadow Hunters)

• Extra Majectic (Shadow Hunters' indians)

• Cthulhu

• Dust

Apart from the stickers… in which boxes should we store these ? SoN doesn't have the same storage solution as HoN (where you can buy multiple boxes for a single faction)

Pages : 1