Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Expantions and Core Box
Expantions and Core Box posté le [07/06/2018] à 23:52

Hi guys, i'm a new player and a friend gave me the Carentan expantion, can you explain why do i need the core box?

I know this must have already been explained before!

Expantions and Core Box posté le [08/06/2018] à 03:51

I guess you have not gone through the contents yet?

The simplest reason: The Carentan expansion has only one faction's forces in it (the German Fallschirmjager) and no action cards, dice, or Order tokens.

There are many other things in the core box, but the most important from your point of view would be the American forces to go up against the Fallschirmjagers.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Expantions and Core Box posté le [08/06/2018] à 14:37

Otherwise we already know the winner of the battle… 😀

Expantions and Core Box posté le [08/06/2018] à 15:16

and knowing is half the battle

Expantions and Core Box posté le [09/06/2018] à 20:55

Yes, i havent open the game hehe. Could i buy only an American box, that way i will be able to play? I ser the US Core box is out of stock.

Thanks for the info guys

Expantions and Core Box posté le [11/06/2018] à 11:20

Sadly, not realy, only the core box has the action cards, order tokens and some other basic items one needs for the game. The US army box 'only' has some more troops.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Expantions and Core Box posté le [11/06/2018] à 21:34

Hmmm ok, thanks for the help. I hope they get the box back to stock soon

Expantions and Core Box posté le [12/06/2018] à 20:19

You could use the Shadows Over Normandie core box and fudge the orders of battle

Expantions and Core Box posté le [12/06/2018] à 22:56

Another option is of course waiting for Heroes of Stalingrad and making the Fallschirmjäger fight the Russians.

Expantions and Core Box posté le [13/06/2018] à 08:51

Buy Heroes of Black Reach and use the Fallschrimjägers as imperial guard.

(altough this doesn't solve the problem that you need a german card deck for them…)

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Expantions and Core Box posté le [13/06/2018] à 20:27

Check various online realtors and you may find someone with a core box available for sale. I doubt they are all out of stock.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1