Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4
When is Gazette #8 shipping?
When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [13/11/2018] à 06:17

I know some will see this as product marketing, but I am going to say it anyway.

I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this one! I have been in that area and heard stories from the families that lived there, and I want to dig more into the whole struggle in Vercors.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [13/11/2018] à 06:21

One note about this one (noted this from the French forums):

The surface finish is slightly different from the usual one (DPG did a test with a new factory in Poland to see what it was like on a small production like a Gazette).

However, Guillaume says overall it is good.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [13/11/2018] à 09:27

Quote from gduprez on [13/11/2018] à 00:33

Wow, just wow! It looks very very good! 😎

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [16/11/2018] à 22:19

Hi, I am new to this forum, and I am very interested in the new gazette.

Could anyone please tell if there are any Addons/ Expansions that I need to play the scenarios in the gazette?

Unfortunately I could not find any info regarding this.

Thank you.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [16/11/2018] à 22:31

Quote from AceCombatrix on [16/11/2018] à 22:19

Hi, I am new to this forum, and I am very interested in the new gazette.

Could anyone please tell if there are any Addons/ Expansions that I need to play the scenarios in the gazette?

Thank you.

Each Gazette has different requirements for scenarios. You can use the new units in the Gazettes in regular games too, using the scenario generator rules and selecting them. If I get a chance when I get home tonight I can go issue by issue of the ones I own and let you know (I have up to #5 so far)

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [16/11/2018] à 23:35

Quote from Nagash1959 on [16/11/2018] à 22:31

Each Gazette has different requirements for scenarios. You can use the new units in the Gazettes in regular games too, using the scenario generator rules and selecting them. If I get a chance when I get home tonight I can go issue by issue of the ones I own and let you know (I have up to #5 so far)

Thank you for the info about the regular games, I was not entirely sure how to use the new units in other scenarios.

About the requirements: I was able to find the required expansions for the already released gazettes 1-7 in the shop (1-4 need nothing), but I was just interested in 8 specifically because I could not find anything in any of the announcements so far.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [17/11/2018] à 06:24

Quote from AceCombatrix on [16/11/2018] à 22:19

That info is mainly populated by volunteers, so as folks actually get their hands on the Gazette hopefully that will change.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [17/11/2018] à 11:20

Guillaume wrote in the French forums that preorder shipping would start on Monday. The rest of the batch will most likely be available in the shop on Wednesday.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [17/11/2018] à 16:36

Has anyone received the email from meeple about the address update? I am still not sure if the subscription I got in 2015 covers gazettes 5-8 or 4-7. I don't want to order gazette 8 separately and pay the expensive shipping if one is already on the way, but I also don't want to miss out because I feel like this is one of the best additions. In case anyone understands DPG order details my subscription is "DPG58207 : Subscription English 4 Issues – WORLD." Thanks for all your input!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [17/11/2018] à 18:54

I got my email on the 12th.

I know it is a bit confusing since the Subscriptions have been removed from the store.

I had a US order, and it was labeled as:

Product code: Subscription UK/US 5 (that would be 5-8)

DPG58209 : Subscription English 4 Issues – Europe/America/Africa

I have no idea what the proper entry would be for "World" orders… but that should hopefully help?

Of course if the Product code is Subscription World that will not help, will it?

Hmmm… Thanks to another store snafu, the link labeled Subscription UK/US 5 has an address of "https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/product/abonnement-devil-pig-news-eng-n4-a-7-2/" so they reused the product entry for the 5-8 order! So if your Product Code does not have a 5 there is NO way to easily tell.

So time to use the Contact link to ping DPG for an answer.

Edit to add: My Order was done on November 2015. So if yours was that time or later it would be for the 5-8, since that would have been after 4 was shipped, IIRC.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [17/11/2018] à 23:50

Ok I think I see how it works. My Product code is: Subscription UK/US 4. So I think that means that my subscription started at issue 4 where yours started at issue 5. Thanks for your help. I will contact them but I am pretty sure I have to order separately.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [18/11/2018] à 19:46

Glad to help :mrgreen:

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [19/11/2018] à 08:56

I was a subscriber right from the start, so I have 7 gazettes and waiting for the final one.

IIRC all of the subscriptions were for 4 gazettes?

So, if you happen to own 3 gazettes (5, 6 and 7) then you propably will be getting No.8 too?

Or was there shorter than 4 subscriptions option too?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [19/11/2018] à 18:38

As best I recall, you are correct Colhammer. If you already have 4 gazettes, then your subscription is done. If you have only 3 (or 7!) then you should be getting a copy of Gazette #8.

Everyone who is waiting on a Gazette should check their Account Parameters (available from the top-right menu).

Make sure your Subscription address is correct. If not, then use the Contact form to let DPG know. Hopefully that is not a problem for anyone, and perhaps should have been posted before the fulfillment began. After all, those addresses are a few years old at this point.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [19/11/2018] à 18:59

One more note:

From a post by gduprez on the French forums, apparently DPG has confirmation the Gazettes were packaged and shipment should start today.

So for those that don't have their Gazette yet, it should be going on sale soon in the Webstore (maybe in a couple of weeks). Keep in mind this is a limited availability item, and the Gazettes were not intended for reprinting.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [19/11/2018] à 22:16

All Gazettes 8 were posted today at 2:30 p.m. (French time).

The remaining Gazettes will go on sale on Wednesday, November 21.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [20/11/2018] à 17:51

Thanks, as always, for all the hard work by the DPG team in keeping the products coming, even with the delays.

Is anyone able to comment on if the Gazettes are expected to also be available via brick and mortar retailers (like other HoN Gazettes have been in the past), or if they will be limited to those who have a subscription or purchased directly from the DPG website?

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [21/11/2018] à 10:59

±480 copies in the shop now. Time to get it! :mrgreen:

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [21/11/2018] à 18:26

Wow … nearly $70 usd for me in the US

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [21/11/2018] à 20:20

Yup, $70 to get just the Gazette to the US. I love you guys, but I can't see spending that. Anyone in the US interested in a group buy?

Pages : 1 2 3 4