Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4
When is Gazette #8 shipping?
When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [21/11/2018] à 21:46

I have sent an email to Asmodee North America to see if they will be distributing this on our continent (the previous Gazettes were available here in retailers, after all), but I'm not sure if they are still the distributors for DPG on this side of the pond.

If/when they get back to me, I'll certainly share it here.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [22/11/2018] à 02:14

Sorry Piggies, but 40 Euros to ship one gazette to the US is ridiculous, and if that's what the people doing your shipping are charging, you're getting scammed. I can ship a book at least 5 times the weight from Modiphius (who have never been considered great on shipping charges) from the UK to the US for a quarter of that price, or DHL express for half that.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [22/11/2018] à 08:22

Quote from CDN_VTach on [21/11/2018] à 21:46

I have sent an email to Asmodee North America to see if they will be distributing this on our continent (the previous Gazettes were available here in retailers, after all), but I'm not sure if they are still the distributors for DPG on this side of the pond.

If/when they get back to me, I'll certainly share it here.

ANA did not distribute DPG products, so their answer will be "we don't carry them"

DPG does have a warehouse that carries the US store stuff, but it is not ANA.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [22/11/2018] à 08:39

I pinged gduprez about it, and he will take a look at it today to see what is going on with the shipping.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [22/11/2018] à 09:03

Thanks Nostradunwhich, I'd really like to have a copy of this Gazette too 🙂

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [22/11/2018] à 14:13

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [22/11/2018] à 08:22

ANA did not distribute DPG products, so their answer will be "we don't carry them"

Thanks for the info Nostra! I believe that ANA used to distribute (they list DPG on their list of publishers on their website https://www.asmodeena.com/en/catalogs/ ) but that must no longer be the case.

I too am interested in the gazette, so hope a viable solution for NA customers can be found.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [23/11/2018] à 04:46

Quote from CDN_VTach on [22/11/2018] à 14:13

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [22/11/2018] à 08:22

Thanks for the info Nostra! I believe that ANA used to distribute (they list DPG on their list of publishers on their website https://www.asmodeena.com/en/catalogs/ ) but that must no longer be the case.

I too am interested in the gazette, so hope a viable solution for NA customers can be found.

Well, Iello was the US publisher for HoN originally, and is also the US publisher for HoBR (They got their own Iello branded boxes for US distribution, and they were publishing the product in the US).

Asmodee was distributing DPG in the EU retail chain, but as far as I knew that was not the case in the US. Maybe my info is outdated, not sure.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [27/11/2018] à 19:17

Someone in Europe has received it yet?

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [27/11/2018] à 21:24

Yes, we have received it in France and Belgium for the most part of buyers, I think. But some of us are still waiting.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 10:18

How can I be sure that i will received the gazette #8?

I did the subscription so long ago that actually I am not really sure. Mails and order info doesn't show the exact gazette numbers.

The last number was #7 Ouistreham

(Panic mode: ON) 😛 😯

I see that the order (gazette subscription) made in the 31 August 2015 now shows Shipped in status. where other orders were closed or completed (Stalingrad KS). Perhaps Shipped refers that the #8 is coming?

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 13:44

Citation de Bascu Le [28/11/2018] à 10:18

How can I be sure that i will received the gazette #8?

I did the subscription so long ago that actually I am not really sure. Mails and order info doesn't show the exact gazette numbers.

The last number was #7 Ouistreham

(Panic mode: ON) 😛 😯

I see that the order (gazette subscription) made in the 31 August 2015 now shows Shipped in status. where other orders were closed or completed (Stalingrad KS). Perhaps Shipped refers that the #8 is coming?

Unless I'm mistaken, you had a subscription from Gazette N°4 to N°7.

Feel free to contact me if this is not the case.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 14:25

Still waiting in germany for number 8.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 14:34

Citation de Xyhora Le [28/11/2018] à 14:25

Still waiting in germany for number 8.

You are in the dispatch file. It shouldn't be long now.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 15:09

Gazette #8 has landed in Mechelen, Belgium

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 16:26

Quote from gduprez on [28/11/2018] à 13:44

Unless I'm mistaken, you had a subscription from Gazette N°4 to N°7.

Feel free to contact me if this is not the case.

Thanks

do not worry, I can not be sure of this. So I trust in what you tell me.

My fault don't to check if I ordered the subscription 🙄

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 18:18

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/la-gazette-n8-sera-disponible-sur-la-boutique-us/

Following the many exchanges I had today with American fans, we decided to send about a hundred Gazette N°8 to the United States. In the current circumstances, this is a big effort for us, but it seemed important to us to find an answer for those who support us from the other side of the Atlantic.

Gazette N°8 can now be pre-ordered on the US shop on our website. The boxes will leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow from France to our distributor in the United States. We have set an estimated delivery date in early January but this is only an approximation as we do not know exactly how long it will take for the boxes to reach their destination.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/product/devil-pig-news-n8-2/

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 19:24

That is great news for US fans, and considering it will cost DPG a lot to ship a box of gazettes for distribution that is especially above-and-beyond at this point.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 19:26

Quote from Bascu on [28/11/2018] à 10:18

I will waggle my finger at you and point out that how to figure out the last issue on your order was described earlier in this thread (hint).

I am not sure how it works for World or EU subscriptions, but it should be along the lines of:

Check your order, if the product is:

* Subscription UK/US 5 — you have an order for issues 5-8

* Subscription UK/US 4 — you had an order for issues 4-7

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [28/11/2018] à 19:50

I just preordered Gazette #8 from the US Shop, along with the few remaining HoN items I had my eye on (really, it was unavoidable with the holiday sale going on). Thank you Devil Pigs for making my Christmas wish come true!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [29/11/2018] à 10:04

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [28/11/2018] à 19:26

I will waggle my finger at you and point out that how to figure out the last issue on your order was described earlier in this thread

Ooops!! Yes, double fault to me. 😮

Thanks Nostra

Pages : 1 2 3 4