Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4
When is Gazette #8 shipping?
When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [29/11/2018] à 22:49

I have not received it yet.

hope there are no problem with it

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [30/11/2018] à 16:48

Just got my copy by post in the UK:)

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [03/12/2018] à 16:33

My copy just arrive at Barcelona this morning. I found the punchboard quality better than ever… it really surprised me.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [05/12/2018] à 23:37

I'd like to get this but the postage nearly doubles the cost. I hope they get distributed to other suppliers. 🙁

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [07/12/2018] à 08:38

I recently received my copy in the U.S. The quality pales in comparison to the old tiles. Gazette 8's tiles look messy and the edges were frayed as soon as I punched them. Older recruitment tiles could not fit in the new recruitment boards. Not to mention the fact that the titles stick out like a sore thumb, but that doesn't bother me too much. Even though all my other tiles look consistent with one another and then theres gazette # 8 looking oversaturated. I wish I knew how to post photos on here because my tiles look dreadful. I really hope I just received a bad copy.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [07/12/2018] à 14:55

Touchdown in germany. Fantastic piece of art. Satisfied as always.

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [07/12/2018] à 19:16

Quote from socialdejo@gmail.com on [07/12/2018] à 08:38

I recently received my copy in the U.S. The quality pales in comparison to the old tiles. Gazette 8's tiles look messy and the edges were frayed as soon as I punched them. Older recruitment tiles could not fit in the new recruitment boards. Not to mention the fact that the titles stick out like a sore thumb, but that doesn't bother me too much. Even though all my other tiles look consistent with one another and then theres gazette # 8 looking oversaturated. I wish I knew how to post photos on here because my tiles look dreadful. I really hope I just received a bad copy.

You cannot upload pictures here, you can upload them to a cloud site and then link the pictures here.

Sounds like the new printer used stock and/or printing closer to DPG's original printer (1st edition). Is the majority of what you own recent?

Sorry to hear about the issues. Thanks for bringing them up and if you can get some pictures uploaded somewhere and linked that could be helpful.

I will let DPG know about the feedback.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [07/12/2018] à 22:43

Got a response from DPG.

Through the years (and certainly recently), DPG has gotten many suggestions to switch to a European printer, so they used Gazette #8 to see how it would go. The previous printer had their own issues with regard to offset cuts and some other issues, so no printer is perfect.

Any time you switch printers there will be a shift in the result. In this case, the colors are a bit brighter and the card stock a bit thinner.

DPG is tracking the feedback from their customers, and overall it has been positive. That in no way invalidates your experience at all, so please do point out any issues so DPG can better understand how things are going.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

When is Gazette #8 shipping? posté le [07/12/2018] à 22:51

Hey Nostradunwich. I sent the images to Guillaume. Hopefully the feedback helps. My components are a mix of new and old prints… I believe. thanks for looking out.

Pages : 1 2 3 4