Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Language issue help please
Language issue help please posté le [06/07/2018] à 16:02

Hi all

I have recently bought the German army box, but it came with a sticker on the shrink wrap in Polish, (bought via Amazon) Would I be right in assuming the cards etc will be in Polish or French or English????? I dont want to tear off the shrink wrap and find out as I dont want to void any returns policy.

So I found another via Ebay, and guess what the same has arrived!!! Who would script it eh……. Honestly I think they are from the same outlet.

If by some off chance they have english Language then I'm happy and I will keep the box as supplied.

Many thanks

Vlad

Vladimir Seabrook-Smith

Language issue help please posté le [06/07/2018] à 16:23

Don't worry in the army box there is no card, just punchboards in the same language for all.

L’esclave dyslexique plus vraiment à mi-temps

Language issue help please posté le [06/07/2018] à 16:43

Oh! now I feel foolish.

So I was under the impression there were extra cards, not sure where I got that from?………..

I'm assuming with your comment all of the counters are in English then?

Vladimir Seabrook-Smith

Language issue help please posté le [06/07/2018] à 19:50

The UK army box has cards, but the German and US boxes just have additional troops.

You can check the Unofficial Product list for item contents, if it is not clear from the webstore entry.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Language issue help please posté le [13/07/2018] à 18:20

Thanks for all the help, I have sorted it all now, the language was confined to the insert booklet. I think retailers need to up their game a little to make notice that there are alternative language packs, would avoid an uneccassary confusion!

Vladimir Seabrook-Smith

Language issue help please posté le [13/07/2018] à 19:36

Insert booklet? In the German Army box?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1