Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Nyarlathotep awakening
Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [15/09/2018] à 19:39

Let me introduce you Bob King, a new investigator (professor from Miscatonic University):

He will join the Devil Pig Team in the upcoming Nyarlathotep’s Awakening to offer valuables advice in their struggle against the mythos horrors.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [15/09/2018] à 19:41

As you would expect with a title such as “Nyarlathotep’s Awakening”, the Dark Pharaoh is one of the God’s avatars.

In terms of illustration and because this fits well in the historical storyline (Desert Wrath), the Dark Pharaoh will have his picture on the recruitment tile…

And because he is the Ten Thousand Shapes God, you should also expect some other surprises. 😈 😈 😈

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [15/09/2018] à 19:43

The Asylum for Shadows over Normandie – Nyarlathotep's awakening :mrgreen:

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [15/09/2018] à 21:38

Been waiting for this one and wasn't, and really isn't, expecting to get it this year, but still excited to see what it should be bringing!

Looking forward to seeing more news!

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [16/09/2018] à 02:17

This looks awesome. Thanks.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [16/09/2018] à 05:15

Wow this is looking great! 🙂

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [16/09/2018] à 06:40

I am personally biased, but I am also looking forward to this one 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [16/09/2018] à 11:52

Cool building!

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [18/09/2018] à 13:13

Everything looks great! Can't wait for Nyarlys thousand forms to arrive!

(Well, maybe not thousand, but half a dozen forms?)

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [18/09/2018] à 13:38

I just took a look at the units… Mad men and a psych… way to go! :mrgreen:

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [20/09/2018] à 21:35

A few days ago I unveiled the chosen illustration for Nyarlathotep, in the shape of a Black Pharaoh. It’s now time to show you the unit counters which you can use to play in Free Battle Mode or in a self-made scenario.

As you can see in the new expansion, “Nyarlathotep’s Awakening“, I have chosen to provide three avatars showing the multiple forms in which Nyarlathotep can appear:

• A Human Form, allowing the divinity to mix in with the population and spin his web of intrigue and corruption, potentially surprising the careless that try to take him on.

• The Black Pharaoh, allowing us to link the Shadows over Normandie story and Desert Wrath.

• The Bloody Tongue, which is the most emblematic shape of Nyarlathotep.

I have chosen these avatars because they seemed the most iconic and varied. I hope you will appreciate these choices.

I decided to attribute different statistics to these shapes, making them powerful units (and again, you haven’t seen everything yet), yet playable… Certain purists could consider that these units don’t have the power of the true Nyarlathotep… But it doesn’t sound too great to produce an overpowered unit that makes you automatically win a battle, would it?

These avatars have different powers; create different confrontations by choosing the right incarnation for your team.

The Bloody Tongue (with its 3×3 square marker) will clearly be a formidable adversary; he represents a major challenge for the opposing player… Without doubt it will be a powerful duel between Nyarlathotep and Chtulhu!!!

In the future, I will create other avatars. Moreover, I already have a few ideas for this subject. So, if you have avatars that you specifically love, feel free to share them.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [20/09/2018] à 21:51

Outstanding!

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [20/09/2018] à 22:00

Citation de WayneCW Le [20/09/2018] à 21:51

Outstanding!

Thank you 😉

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [21/09/2018] à 03:25

Looks so good! Really looking forward to seeing more of this.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [21/09/2018] à 07:53

Look Ma, what followed me home! Can we keep it? Please! Pleeaaasee!!!

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Nyarlathotep awakening posté le [21/09/2018] à 08:39

Quote from Colhammer on [21/09/2018] à 07:53

Look Ma, what followed me home! Can we keep it? Please! Pleeaaasee!!!

It sure is a cutie, isn’t it?

Awesome work, Guillaume, as always!

Pages : 1