Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop!
Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [20/09/2018] à 14:28

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! Bought!

Now I hope the punchboard is better cut than the previous one I got. I can play with the miscut ones (and I have played with them), but the miscut looks bother me enough to buy this again… I just hope this one is not from the same batch than the previous one…

Anyway, I have waited a long time to get a chance to purchase a new set, so I jumped in this opportunity right away!

😀

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [20/09/2018] à 14:44

Cool! I have v2 for so long now… and haven't even used it… yet 😮

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [20/09/2018] à 14:51

My poor Commandos were slain to the last man on the deck of the ship Ventura by a bunch of SS-men and AXIS Gorillas (from the Dust set) last time I fielded them.

I blame the miscut counters…

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [20/09/2018] à 14:55

Of course you do! Makes aiming that much harder! :mrgreen:

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [20/09/2018] à 18:00

Miss this in the ks and waiting so long

Lovats Commandos v.2 in shop! posté le [26/09/2018] à 18:08

I got my ordered Lovats commandos V2 punchboards. I was glad to see that the cut this time was straight and now I have perfect set of commandos!

In fact, now I own just about everything that has come out for Heroes of Normandie and Shadows of Normandie!

Only one storage box set eludes me (the one with cultist boxes). I have other storage boxes for the cultists, so it's just a cosmetic thing…

Pages : 1