Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
So... DPG's broke?
So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 05:27

Okay, stop sugar-coating what they said in the letter unless you actually know something. Just saying this is not a catastrophe does not jibe with the tone of the letter. To whit, they need financing, which if they don't get presumably is a disaster.

"The main issue today is to find the finances for our suppliers so that they can unblock shipments of products that are already manufactured. If we can sell some of our inventory, we will.

If you want to help us, don't hesitate to complete your collections of products already available: every euro will count to speed up the process.

We need to find an investor who can help us unlock the situation. If you are interested, you can contact us."

They may already have secured financing, but until that is announced (if ever) the best assumption is they still need financing. Also, this does not absolve the company from mismanagement. At least they apologized. I don't think fan-boy optimism is necessary and kind-of detracts from the apology.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 08:39

In case someone missed the frontpage announcement:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/precos-hobr-ca-arrive-bientot-chez-vous/

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 16:43

Quote from MickMountain on [25/09/2018] à 17:22

And while I get the idea of "If you want to help us, don't hesitate to complete your collections of products already available: every euro will count to speed up the process." I am a bit reluctant to place another order, till the a.m. questions are answered.

The HON nerds around me discussed this a bit and I would like to reevaluate my position.

In fact we placed an order today for lot's of HON and SON stuff.

Our reasoning went like that:

– Should the case happen, that they really go broke, we at least completed our collection.

– If they manage to pull through, that's even better and we did help them.

– In case we never receive anything, well then I will be pretty pissed and ask the Credit Card Company for my money back and let Visa sort it out.

The last point my sound harsh, but I am only honest.

No risk here as far as I Can see, win / win for all.

Unfortunatly, this is as far as our support will go. I am sorry, but I can not buy any more of your stuff Devil Pig. By now I have everything which is currently available. 🙂

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 17:11

Quote from MickMountain on [27/09/2018] à 16:43

Unfortunatly, this is as far as our support will go. I am sorry, but I can not buy any more of your stuff Devil Pig. By now I have everything which is currently available. 🙂

Thanks for the support. I'm considering the Age of Towers KS Exclusives myself. My HoN and SoN collections are already complete. 😎

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 17:32

I already placed an order, some terrains sets. As you, I have every HoN product and even some twice. But for now, And seeing what's in stock is all I can do for now.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 18:24

Nice to see people are helping out!

I managed to get a friend to buy the core box and I bought 2 two divisions to top it off ^_^

So... DPG's broke? posté le [27/09/2018] à 18:37

Quote from Bascu on [27/09/2018] à 17:32

I already placed an order, some terrains sets. As you, I have every HoN product and even some twice. But for now, And seeing what's in stock is all I can do for now.

Same here, placed an order today to finish off my collection, gotta help DPG out as much as we can as the game is great.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [28/09/2018] à 08:32

Quote from ipcutler on [27/09/2018] à 18:37

Same here, placed an order today to finish off my collection, gotta help DPG out as much as we can as the game is great.

Did the same, placed an order to help DPG out. I think I completed my HoN and SoN collections now.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [28/09/2018] à 11:04

I have also completed my HoN & SoN collection, so I jumped into AoT and bought a Castle Pledge two days ago.

Now my worries are concerning the shipping of this game. I hope that won't take long because the items are in stock… and DPG should focus on servicing their customers as top priority to keep the ball running, hence completing more sales to get more funds…

So... DPG's broke? posté le [28/09/2018] à 11:20

I ordered last week and got my package a few days later. No worries there. I live in a neighboring country of France so the distance is not that far.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

So... DPG's broke? posté le [28/09/2018] à 11:24

Indeed, I live in that same neighboring country.

Order last thursday, dispatched on friday and delivered this wednesday.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [01/10/2018] à 12:03

I ordered last week, on Tuesday. Still, however, I haven't received any news regarding the shipment, almost one week after the purchase, and the games are in stock according to the website.

Maybe the rest of the people who bought last week is having the same delays…

So... DPG's broke? posté le [01/10/2018] à 18:36

Quote from jdm1822 on [01/10/2018] à 12:03

I ordered last week, on Tuesday. Still, however, I haven't received any news regarding the shipment, almost one week after the purchase, and the games are in stock according to the website.

Maybe the rest of the people who bought last week is having the same delays…

Did you check the status of your order?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

So... DPG's broke? posté le [01/10/2018] à 19:09

Yep, it says the following:

"

ORDER MADE THE 25 SEPTEMBER 2018 À 18H09 [Shipping]

You have paid your order by paypal.

Your order hasn't been sent yet.

"

So, I don't know if it has really left the warehouse or not. A bit confusing…

So... DPG's broke? posté le [01/10/2018] à 22:54

Hello jdm1822,

Send an email to us by the contact form. We will manage it as soon as we can.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

So... DPG's broke? posté le [02/10/2018] à 07:19

My order from last week is also stuck on status 'shipping' but I figured they were to busy packing and sending HoBR (one can only hope, no 😉 )

So... DPG's broke? posté le [02/10/2018] à 07:42

Same here, ordered 27th, still in "shipping" state.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [02/10/2018] à 08:26

I placed an order in 27th also. I'm not thinking the order is "late" yet as I'm sure DPG is very busy right now.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [02/10/2018] à 13:13

Ordered AoT last week and it arrived without problem – thanks DPG! Think I have everything you have produced now – hope it helps.

So... DPG's broke? posté le [02/10/2018] à 14:03

I may have a beginning of answers for some. For technical reasons, all the HoBR preorders before September 13th from the World shop have a status "shipping" in order to well prepare the dispatch.

If it is your case, don't worry 😉

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Pages : 1 2 3