Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
How can I help Devil Pig Games with Scenario's?
How can I help Devil Pig Games with Scenario's? posté le [25/09/2018] à 17:18

Hi Guys!

I was shocked to read your e-mail. I'm sorry you are in this situation. Going to cross my fingers and hope for the best outcome. It would be a shame if you would not make it through this. Me and my wife really love your Heroes of Normandie system and game.

I've bought Eglise and Carentan and some seperate units. I love the collection and army building part of this game 🙂 🙂 I'll see if I want anything else that I had planned for later. That way I can help you out by throwing some euro's your way.

The idea's you guys have to improve the situation sounds very promising as well. Generating more content for the current systems is something I was hoping for. It was a bit lacking like you said yourselves. Maybe more divisions and platoons but scenario's as well.

Scenario's

I read in your announcement that Thia is going to be creating scenario's and could use some help. Creating Heroes scenario's was something I was playing with ever since extending my collection recently. It ties in with my Dungeons and Dragons hobby of creating "worlds" and fun game's.

What sort of help is she looking for? I'd like to explore how I can help you guys out with the scenario aspect.

Good luck in the coming time!!!

How can I help Devil Pig Games with Scenario's? posté le [26/09/2018] à 09:58

Hello Jan,

You can write your own scenario, play and test it yourself and write it out. Then you can send it to GDuprez as he can add it to the scenario database on this website.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

How can I help Devil Pig Games with Scenario's? posté le [26/09/2018] à 18:19

I have a bunch of translations I still need to get posted. Sorry for the delay!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1