Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Poissible compromise on the KS situation
Possible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 18:12

Hi,everyone.

im sure everyones as disappointed as I am about the current situation…..I was thinking I may have a possible [short term] solution.until they get sorted out and the Kickstarters can be delivered giving DPG some breathing space..this is my idea.

send the kickstarters in PDF files so we can print them out?..after all we aren't talking miniatures.and im sure everyone else like me has downloaded some of the great stuff from this site and BGG and Printed it out!

possibly offer both the 40k and HoS kickstarters together ?… I wouldn't be too bothered about getting them in PDF Files.

im not sure what everyone else thinks?..its just an idea.

I personally would be happy to receive both KS set of files..and although I only backed HoS [was too late for 40K one].and possibly waive my Pledge money….IM NOT SAYING ANYONE ELSE SHOULD.but it would help all round.

gives DPG time and space to sort things out.and keeps us happy until its sorted.

thoughts from both DPG and backers would be interesting 😎

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 18:31

What an excellent idea. Would show some care and condiseration for their buyers/backers.

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 18:40

Quote from tootz on [25/09/2018] à 18:12

personally would be happy to receive both KS set of files..and although I only backed HoS [was too late for 40K one].and possibly waive my Pledge money….IM NOT SAYING ANYONE ELSE SHOULD.but it would help all round.

gives DPG time and space to sort things out.and keeps us happy until its sorted.

thoughts from both DPG and backers would be interesting 😎

Waiving your pledge money would do no good, as it's already spent. The problem is that they need more now to free up the product that has already been manufactured.

PDF's would be nice though, since it will be a while until these are delivered (if at all).

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 19:41

I love this idea!

I'd print Steiner and he'd be on the table the next day vs Clint.

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 19:53

They could make some extra money with a donation-based print&play with the files being sent for free?

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 21:35

Quote from Kinsey on [25/09/2018] à 19:41

I love this idea!

You already can mate: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/steiner-kampfgruppe/

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [25/09/2018] à 21:54

Quote from littleidiot on [25/09/2018] à 21:35

I love this idea!

You already can mate: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/steiner-kampfgruppe/

Steiner is a bit different in HoS, being a Hero rather than a Heroic Platoon.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [26/09/2018] à 00:23

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [25/09/2018] à 21:54

Quote from littleidiot on [25/09/2018] à 21:35

I love this idea!

Steiner is a bit different in HoS, being a Hero rather than a Heroic Platoon.

I only play Allies … We decided that When Heroes of Stalingrad finally came out, I'd only play German… my primary opponent on the tabletop would only play Russian. The "Stalingrad" Steiner …. he's the mirror of Clint.

The Old Steiner … he's not much.

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [26/09/2018] à 10:02

So, what do you think about the PDF idea guys..in the short term it would help at least!

theres no reason why this cannot be done.if they value their backers and ultimately customers.a lot of us have paid a lot of money into the project..the least DPG could do show us they are serious about things.

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [26/09/2018] à 10:19

Quote from tootz on [26/09/2018] à 10:02

So, what do you think about the PDF idea guys..in the short term it would help at least!

theres no reason why this cannot be done.if they value their backers and ultimately customers.a lot of us have paid a lot of money into the project..the least DPG could do show us they are serious about things.

Must admit, I totally agree with Tootz on this. Other companies often do a pdf version and a “hard” version of a game or book. It would certainly show willing and care for the people who gave them money for HoS. At the moment it does look as if the money fof HoS has been spent on the other projects.

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [26/09/2018] à 18:17

Quote from stewpidbear on [26/09/2018] à 10:19

Quote from tootz on [26/09/2018] à 10:02

Must admit, I totally agree with Tootz on this. Other companies often do a pdf version and a “hard” version of a game or book. It would certainly show willing and care for the people who gave them money for HoS. At the moment it does look as if the money fof HoS has been spent on the other projects.

What is with the strikeouts? It looks like tootz wanted to say "project(s)" but used square brackets instead, just triggering the strike out. Is that correct?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Poissible compromise on the KS situation posté le [26/09/2018] à 21:01

I haven't a clue ?..I changed that last bit in my post and it got the strikeout???.

Pages : 1