Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Another idea to help DPG!!
Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [26/09/2018] à 20:39

As you know I have put forward.one possible short term solution for backers waiting for HoS.and seems to have met with a good degree of support from backers!.

heres another idea ….why not put the WH40k game up for sale as a PnP file?.we all know how fast any stock at DPG sells out.so,once the the pre-orders have been sorted it will be some time maybe a long time before it hits reatail..so, to help the company out why not sell the game for a nominal fee..theres virtually no cost to DPG.and we do all the printwork.and DPG make pure profit.to help other projects?….

thoughts appreciated on this 😉

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 08:41

I guess that GW would stamp down pretty hard on that idea

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 08:53

I would expect so, yes.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 10:13

I don't think any pdf for PnP would help the Piggies, PDF it's a low price product (basically it's what people think is a pdf, but you need to pay all the professionals working in it). And if you need to print and mount all the files, it cost to you more than the real thing.

Seems like the Piggies need more money that a simple pdf would give. Buying real phisical products, That would really help all the chain!

At least as fans it can be our best help.

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 10:39

I have bought AoT – Castle Pledge, as a way of helping them refund the company. It is the only thing we can do to help DPG now and have a chance of getting our backed KS products in the future.

Should all the stocked products (there are a lot, according to their statistics in each product) leave the warehouse they would have enough funds to steam ahead, I guess….

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 13:41

I just bought from the shop AoT – Fortress pledge.

I'm doing my part! 😆

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 14:05

Same here – hoping it helps – and looking forward to getting AOT to add to the Devil Pig collection!

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 14:59

I actually wasn't planning on getting into AoT, but since now I still could buy all of the KS content, I'm actually looking forward on trying the game.

It should be a nice time killer when I don't have the energy or time of unpacking a more time-demanding board game.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 16:15

Same thoughts here…

Btw, yesterday afternoon there were 28 copies available of AoT-Fortress Pledge. Today it shows 24 left, so four have been sold in 24 hours, not too bad..

I don't recall the stock of other products, but I guess they are leaving the warehouse too.

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 16:31

Well, Steiner sold out already some time ago.

Cthulu was in stock this morning, sold out now.

Get what you Can while it still is available seems to be Setting in… 😛

Another idea to help DPG!! posté le [27/09/2018] à 17:27

I already set an order, some terrains sets, mostly.

Pages : 1