Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Azao Games
Azao Games posté le [03/10/2018] à 13:00

Catalog

To simplify your orders, we adopted a coding system for the print & play products:

– AZ001 – La cellule Du Guesclin – punchboard N°1

– AZ002 – La cellule Du Guesclin – punchboard N°2

– AZ003 – South Lancashire Regiment

– AZ004 – Cthulhu Mythos Call 3- Heinrich Von Kamptz

– AZ005 – Cthulhu Mythos Call 3 – N°666

– AZ006 – Colossus

– AZ007 – FFI

– AZ008 – Steiner Kampfgruppe

– AZ009 – Miller’s Rangers

– AZ010A – Achtung! Cthulhu – punchboard N°1 *

– AZ010B – Achtung! Cthulhu – punchboard N°2 *

– AZ010C – Achtung! Cthulhu – 3 double-sided terrain boards

– AZ011 – More Zombies

– AZ013 – Lord Lovat version 1

– AZ014 – DUST – punchboard N°1

– AZ015 – DUST – punchboard N°2

– AZ016 – DUST – punchboard N°3

– AZ017A – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH1

– AZ017B – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH2

– AZ017C – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH3

– AZ017D – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH4

– AZ017E – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH5

– AZ017F – Battleground Set Woods&Hills – Tile WH6

Remark:

* AZ010A and AZ010B need to be ordered together.

We will regularly inform you when new reference numbers are added to this list.

How to order?

To order, just send send an e-mail to Azao Games: info@azaogames.com

Then specify the reference number(s), the name of the product(s) as well as the amount of each product you would like to order.

Let me remind you about the following things:

– Devil Pig Games is no stakeholder in this agreement, but of course we validated this concept. In case of a problem (unlikely, but it might happen) you should deal directly with Azao Games. The after sales service of DPG cannot help you in that case.

– Azao Games produces in small quantities. The products are of very high quality, but the ‘on demand’ production is done one by one. According to the company’s planning and the number of orders they received, you should take into account a few weeks before your order might get treated. Please be patient.

Pricing

One punchboard or a terrain board will be billed by Azao at €15 (tax included) per piece.

For an order of three or more pieces, each product will be billed at €10 (tax included) instead of €15.

Azao Games made a great offer to reduce shipping costs. As a rough guide, for a parcel with a weight of less than 1kg, the rates are the following:

– UK: ± €15

– USA: €20

– France: €15

Azao Games posté le [03/10/2018] à 14:19

I have ordered several of these from Azao (AZ003 – AZ006) and can say that they are very good quality.

They are printed on thinner but harder cardboard than what DPG uses, so you can see right away which counters are DPG and which are Azao. So you cannot hide the hidden information counters (like ambush side of some troops) among the normal DPG counters.

Other than that I'm really happy with the counters.

(If you just print and glue these to cardboard yourself, they also stand out from the normal counters. So they will stand out no matter what.)

If more SoN stuff comes out as P$P, I'm prepared to make another order from Azao if needed.

EDIT: Also, the puncboards I ordered came pre-punched and in plastic bags. So the frames were not included in the packet I received. That propably reduced the weight of the packet a bit, so maybe, in theory, lowered the postage?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Azao Games posté le [03/10/2018] à 19:18

For those that don't check the news, the Woods and Hills set has been created by GDuprez and was announced in a recent News post.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Azao Games posté le [03/10/2018] à 19:24

I also ordered most of the Azao stuff except dust and colossus.

The tokens feel very durable. The printing quality is not as good as an original dpg token but still good. Cutting was sometimes off but they have good customer service and I quickly received replacements.

Cedric van Aerssen

Azao Games posté le [07/11/2018] à 18:00

I've sent several emails to Azao Games and have received no response. Are they still printing these custom boards?

Do they have an English version website?

Thanks,

Rick

OldManRick

Azao Games posté le [07/11/2018] à 19:48

Just so I can check the box… have you double-checked your spam filter to make sure the emails were not getting filtered out before you saw them?

Guillaume has a good relationship with them, I will ping him about it.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Azao Games posté le [07/11/2018] à 19:59

Yep! I always check the spam filters. Today I have also sent the request via gmail. I had some trouble with earthlink email not receiving messages on reservation confirmations so on one or two occasions, I've had to change the path I use.

I just got a response from them via gmail. Apparently Essen has caused so delays and backups.

Thanks for your help. – Rick

OldManRick

Azao Games posté le [07/11/2018] à 21:48

Guillaume just pointed out to me a few things, some of which I should have considered myself.

1) Azao has spent the last couple of weeks getting stuff done for Essen, and Essen just happened (24th thru 27th of October). I should have thought of this myself. The biggest games convention in the EU is going to have a significant impact on a company like Azao.

2) Azao does stuff in batches. They print in batches, and they answer emails in batches.

3) The fact that they do stuff in batches is one of the reasons they don't charge you until they have actually printed your product. Did you get charged yet?

Edit: This is what I get for leaving a reply form open while I confirm some info… You already had your answer.

Azao Games posté le [08/11/2018] à 08:37

When I made my Azao order, they took a long time to reply to me (many days). I was wondering if they even got my mail.

But once they confirmed my order things went pretty smoothly.

I didn't get the Colossus counter when I got my order though. My guess is it was so big counter, it didn't fit in the ziplog bag where the rest of the Colossus boards counters came. And whoever packed the order just forgot to include both the ziplog bag and the Colossus itself.

I mailed Azao and they posted the missing Colossus right away to me.

So, a happy end after all.

If more SoN stuff appears to Azao list, I'm prepared to make another order.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Azao Games posté le [09/11/2018] à 21:20

From Nostradunwhich:

Did you get charged yet?

I paid via paypal to the info@azaogames.com email. I haven't got a response yet but will wait a week or so to make sure it happened.

Unfortunately (for me), I'm late discovering this system so I've got much catching up to do. I can't find either copies or pdf of the train terrain set. I'm chasing down one copy of Hills and Harbors. I missed out on the KS add-on's. Lots of the add-on's are out of print. I've taken a flier on Stalingrad after the problems became apparent, hoping that the Devil Pigs would come through.

OldManRick

Azao Games posté le [09/11/2018] à 21:47

Citation de OldManRick Le [09/11/2018] à 21:20

hoping that the Devil Pigs would come through.

We would!!!!

Pages : 1