Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
[Resolved] Shipping Being Cancelled?
Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [05/10/2018] à 10:51

This was on the French shippers website on the Track Your Parcel Page. I had already been sent sent a Tracking Number. Whats’s happening pleas?

Remise du colis annulée par l'expéditeur

mercredi 03/10/2018 à 13:00

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [05/10/2018] à 11:28

For the World Shop, I am currently verifying the dispatch file with the dispatcher, searching for any errors. So, the dispatch will be gin tomorrow or on Monday if no big troubles are met.

I will keep you inform.

Post from Axel in another thread… I think that means that some shipping notices were send to soon (he is still verifying the dispatch files)

You'll probably get a new one soon after the dispatch has started.

No need to panic (yet 😉 )

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [05/10/2018] à 11:43

Thank you for the reply, it just doesn’t give me any sense of reassurance about this or my HoS order though. We all know how hard it is for DPG at the moment, but surely it should mean that they should be taking even more care with orders and information.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [05/10/2018] à 11:56

Quote from stewpidbear on [05/10/2018] à 11:43

We all know how hard it is for DPG at the moment

That times three is probably more correct. It is probably complete and utter chaos at DPG. 😉

We know they are working on the shipping so give them some more time to sort it all out. They said a while back that shipping (for EU) would start the week of 8th October.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [05/10/2018] à 12:03

Well, it's reassuring to know, that one is not the only one with this Problem.

But not very reassuring at all for DPGs Reputation.

More Problems to solve, oh my.

And I started hoping to push some Marines and Orcs around on the Weekend…

Damned, a mail to each one might involve more work, but an announcement on the Webpage might help to keep us folks quite a bit longer.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [06/10/2018] à 06:53

I pinged Clem and Axel to see if I can get an answer.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [08/10/2018] à 14:30

Yep, same here, went to check when I saw this thread. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to kick off a further email so I wonder how many people will be expecting a shipment that is now cancelled and won't realise 🙁

Wednesday 10/03/2018

01:00 PM

Shipment cancelled by shipper

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [08/10/2018] à 15:59

Same here too.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [08/10/2018] à 19:03

I got a tracking number for a packet… It is either HoBR or AoT…?

I'm guessing it's the AoT fortress I ordered about 10 days ago?

Anyway, something is coming. 🙂

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [08/10/2018] à 19:54

Also received an email. It turns out to be my order from 27/9 (HoN & SoN stuff).

Well, at least something is moving 😉

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 10:21

Also received an email. It turns out to be my order from 27/9

That's strange. My order from the 26/9 has not been shipped yet. I guess they are not doing it in order.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 10:49

Interesting…

Received yesterday a tracking mail for a parcel from DPG from the delivering courierservice. Which shall be delivered today by the way, pretty fast considering the other circumstances.

According to the tracking info this correlates with my order no. from the 27.09.

However, that package is listed at 3,5 KGs, which is by my estimation way to heavy for what I ordered on the 27th.

Maybe this is the HOBR and the order in one package, since it would make sense to cancle the first shipment to consolidate both the preorder and the current order?

Wishfull thinking mostly, but we will see.

Anyone else with a ordersetup where this theory might fit?

Will advise here if or when I get the package.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 11:13

I can't find the weight of the package that is on its way to me but 3,5 kg for your package seems not enough for even HoBR alone (the HoBR Core box is 3kg by itself). So I wouldn't count on HoBR today 😉

Let's just hope you get your correct order and not someone else's 😉 Like mine for example 😀 😀 😉

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 13:28

@MickMountain:

Did your order include any map sets? Those are quite heavy (being thick cardboard).

My own order is moving, but I expect it'll arrive only after the weekend. So the mystery remains until next week! 😯

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 13:32

I’ve still had no email with shipping/tracking for a Chapter package.

*twiddles thumbs

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 13:43

Received my order and it was just my order from the 27th… nothing HoBR related.

The wait for HoBR continues…

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 13:57

Well shipping was supposed to start today? Let’s see if anyone gets a shipping/tracking number……………that isn’t cancelled the time 😉

Edit for bad typing!

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 14:48

My Dropzone Marines and Orks are eagerly awaiting for the reinforcements to arrive planetside…

They are having a beach party (at the DD-beach maps) while waiting and will resume hostilities when the HoBR ship arrives. Margaritas and fried pork for everyone! 😉 😆 😎

Darn warpstorms! Always making the ships arrive late… 👿

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [09/10/2018] à 14:56

“Throw anothet snag on the barbie goblin……….errrr boss we’re out of snags the marines muched the lot!…….. Sod it, I know throw a couple of grots on the barbie”……………sound effect of cartoon violence ensues.:)

Shipping Being Cancelled? posté le [10/10/2018] à 14:57

If you check out the recent News about Pre-orders and other orders, DPG has explained the issues with order status glitches and what is going on with the orders. Things should be moving ASAP.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1 2