Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Shipping to the U S
Shipping to the U S posté le [31/10/2018] à 18:38

Devil Pig Games;

Have the shipping rates changed to the United States, I was going to order a punch board for $8.00 but the shipping to the U S was $40.00? thanks

JALSr

Shipping to the U S posté le [31/10/2018] à 19:35

You're sure you were looking at the correct shop ? (Shop World or Shop US)

Shipping to the U S posté le [03/11/2018] à 23:28

It has been that way for a while now. I too hope for a change

Shipping to the U S posté le [04/11/2018] à 01:50

I tried to order Devil Pigs for Kharnage and also charged $40 euros! I'd love to have a set but that seems a bit much for a tiny little box of cards.

Shipping to the U S posté le [04/11/2018] à 05:03

Did you make sure you are ordering from the US store and not the World store? International shipping is pretty brutal.

When I check the DPG store, I don't find anything under Kharnage in the US store.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping to the U S posté le [04/11/2018] à 08:16

Ok, didn't realize there were 2 different stores. And you are right, no Kharnage items at all. That's sad, I'd love to get the Devil Pigs faction but I just can't justify 50 euros.

Thanks for the help.

Shipping to the U S posté le [04/11/2018] à 17:14

It is not a simple issue to get stuff into the US warehouse. Some items are easier because there is sufficient demand, but Kharnage was not a huge seller for DPG beyond the KS.

Perhaps if a new publisher can be found that might change, but certainly not for the short term. DPG is concentrating on the Heroes Tactical System at the moment.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping to the U S posté le [04/11/2018] à 21:25

How long does it usually take for a Shop US order to ship and arrive. I ordered some stuff that was in stock two weeks ago, it's been marked as "shipping" for at least 10 day but the detailed status is "Your order hasn't been sent yet." When should I start to worry?

OldManRick

Shipping to the U S posté le [05/11/2018] à 07:26

I have had some stuff shipped from CSI that took about that long to arrive. Hopefully it should show up soon. If you don't get it by the end of this week let me know.

Shipping to the U S posté le [07/11/2018] à 08:46

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [04/11/2018] à 17:14

It is not a simple issue to get stuff into the US warehouse. Some items are easier because there is sufficient demand, but Kharnage was not a huge seller for DPG beyond the KS.

Perhaps if a new publisher can be found that might change, but certainly not for the short term. DPG is concentrating on the Heroes Tactical System at the moment.

I wasn't expecting them to ship stock to the US store for an under performing game. I'm just shocked a little tiny box costs 40 Euros to ship to the US. It looks like the same box size as the Undead faction expansion and that wasn't large at all or heavy. I'm guessing they only have one ship value no matter what you buy.

Shipping to the U S posté le [07/11/2018] à 19:57

Well, I doubt it is "only one price" but it could well be a matter of "minimum price" up to some size or weight. International shipping gets very wonky. There are older threads where some folks in the EU discussed shipping prices even inter-EU and they were high, getting "across the pond" is pretty expensive.

Without being a francophone, I am not sure what the shipping options are in France. If you know anyone who might be traveling between France and the US, maybe you can work something out 😉

Shipping to the U S posté le [10/11/2018] à 00:10

The shipping costs from the US shop are prohibitively steep. I had my shopping cart stocked up a couple of weeks ago and when I saw what the shipping was going to be I just couldn't pull the trigger. One third of my total payment was going just towards the shipping. Ouch. The other problem with the US shop is that it stocks fewer products than the World shop. It stings a little to see all that cool stuff available out there and know that I couldn't possibly in good conscience justify purchasing it. I get it, it's expensive to get it here. I just can't help but feel a little blue-balled. I mean, come on, the radar station and factory, Goering's train. Cool stuff, just way out of reach… Sorry, I just had to whine a little.

Shipping to the U S posté le [10/11/2018] à 01:07

You know, it’s the same for us Europeans. There are so many cool little game companies in the US. Shipping from the USA to Europe is also expensive. Especially when dealing with smaller companies. But I still suspect it to be cheaper than DPGS current cross ocean pricing?

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Pages : 1