Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad?
Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [08/11/2018] à 20:46

Any updates on HoS kickstarter?..production,possible timescale etc?

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [09/11/2018] à 23:26

Yes, news, is there any? This is the first kickstarter I ever jumped on and its made me hesitant to ever do it again. I know DPG has said HoS has been pushed back but is still in the works but some kind of update would be great.

It's reassuring that HoBR has shipped and a new gazette is coming out but still some news, a timeline, a progress report, something would be fantastic. We got something a month ago or so…how about something new? Throw us a bone, Pigs.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 03:00

The update on HoN:TCG answers my question. HoS is now on hold until shipping on TCG is completed. At least we now know that it's queued up next.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 05:08

I disagree with the term "on hold", at least without information.

While the product is getting printed, collated, packaged, etc. that does not directly involve DPG, so that is not necessarily "on hold" while they work on fulfillment of the TCG.

If the proofs need to be checked, or if the stuff is printed and waiting its turn for distribution, then that could be true. We just don't know.

All that was stated was that DPG would shift its focus to HoS once they get past fulfillment of the TCG.

DPG has said they would get all the products delivered, and so far that is proving true.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 08:08

Stalingrad is supposed to ship in December. I never expect a kickstarter to ship in time (since so few kickstarters I have taken part have shipped in time… I think only one KS managed to do that), but you know, it might happen.

December just sounds unlikely because it is very busy time of the year, shippingwise.

But I have no doubt it will ship.

Just be patient.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 14:11

Nostradunwhich, no negativity was intended in my post. I am glad to hear that TCG is close to being ready; I know people who are anxiously awaiting its arrival. The fact that TCG is nearing completion is, I think, a good sign that SoN is also moving steadily on its way. That's what I meant.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 19:09

For me olso the first time to backup a game by a kickstarter. I belief in devils pigs and heroes of stalingrad. But i would like to have some more information to. So we all new where we are and at withs time they think to deliver the game.

John Tielemans

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [14/11/2018] à 20:39

Quote from jyonkers on [14/11/2018] à 14:11

Nostradunwhich, no negativity was intended in my post.

I did not read it as such, but some terms have shadings or interpretations that can trigger misunderstanding. It may well be correct, but we just don't know.

We know that DPG secured funding to ensure HoS was printed, and I know that the files were all pretty much complete. But I do not know how long it would take for the project to sit in the queue of stuff for the manufacturer to create nor how long it will take to actually print, package, and ready the project for shipping. We will know once DPG gets through the TCG and can turn their focus onto HoS.

Having too many projects in process at the same time has certainly not helped DPG in the past, and I am happy to see them working tirelessly to get one project after the other finished. I am certain that HoS will cross the finish line, so I will wait. I will not enjoy it, I really want HoS to come out as I really want to play with all the stuff included in it 🙂

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [15/11/2018] à 16:17

I've already included the Stalingrad stuff in my slowly advancing campaign… Cannot move my campaign focus into Stalingrad until I actually get the game though. 😆

(The campaign is a mix of HoN and SoN and I use magical gates to tie the various locations together… I will even include the HoBR stuff into it eventually. Transdimensional Gates are fun!)

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [18/11/2018] à 15:18

Citation de voxer Le [14/11/2018] à 19:09

For me olso the first time to backup a game by a kickstarter. I belief in devils pigs and heroes of stalingrad. But i would like to have some more information to. So we all new where we are and at withs time they think to deliver the game.

Unfortunately, I cannot give a precise timetable for this project at the moment. As I explained, we take projects one by one and treat them because our staff do not allow us to do better. We have delivered Heroes of Black reach, we are delivering Gazette 8 and we are handling HoN-TCG shipments to the dispatchers from the factory after having found a solution to finalize the production of this game. As soon as this is done, we will take care of Stalingrad, which is the most recent project. And as we said, we will deliver this Kickstarter like the others.

Making a News takes time and we understand that each participant in a Kickstarter wants information about the Kickstarter in which they have participated. However, it does not seem interesting to me to post and say: "Nothing new at the moment". So, I post as soon as I have reliable information, mainly on this site because personally, I do not yet master the Kickstarter platform (I recently took over a number of tasks but I can't learn everything instantly… to my great regret…).

Thank you for your understanding.

Any news on Heroes of Stalingrad? posté le [19/11/2018] à 18:47

As a clarification (and a bit of a mea culpa) it turns out that HoS was "on hold" until everything else was done.

That was covered in the most recent Update to the KS campaign:

As you probably know, the Devil Pig Games team is in the process of restructuring and we are reorganizing with one goal in mind: to deliver all the kickstarters that our community, our customers, our fans have supported us for.

With part of the team gone, we process the projects one by one. Currently, we are in the process of setting up the expedition to the dispatchers of another of our kickstater, Heroes of Normandy – Tactical Card Game.

Once this is done, and it shouldn't be too long, we will look at Stalingrad to define a production schedule with the plant.

We will try as much as we can to keep you informed more regularly in the coming weeks and months. We have taken into account your criticisms on this subject and we will try to communicate more.

We are confident to date in our ability to deliver Heroes of Stalingrad. We will be late, it is obvious, but we cannot yet give you an estimate of it. As soon as we have a better view of the schedule, we will let you know.

Ah well. I am confident it will get here, but it will take a bit longer.

Pages : 1