Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
HoS Retrofit for HoN
HoS Retrofit for HoN posté le [21/11/2018] à 23:00

I would like to see it done exactly how it is on HoS. I personally don't really like the idea of having actual pieces on the board representing the aircraft. I would also like to see new card decks that are more similar to the HoS or SoN decks. The worst part of setting up a HoN game is having to sort through the cards every game. Honestly I'm just happy to see that they are planning future products. I was really worried for a while there 🙂

HoS Retrofit for HoN posté le [22/11/2018] à 00:47

Quote from Chuckles20x on [21/11/2018] à 23:00

I would like to see it done exactly how it is on HoS. I personally don't really like the idea of having actual pieces on the board representing the aircraft.

I think the plane pieces are just for special scenarios as objectives to fight over. The original post by Nostradunwhich said:

It was the idea of ​​having at least two planes in set elements (overlays). And some pilots also they could have to join their planes under the fire of the enemies to be able to take off and participate in the defense of the base.

HoS Retrofit for HoN posté le [22/11/2018] à 05:42

I must've missed that part. I do like the idea of an airfield and having some planes take off. As long as the actual gameplay is the same as HoS.

HoS Retrofit for HoN posté le [22/11/2018] à 13:26

Really like the idea of getting aircraft for in HoN in HoS/HoBR style.

An entire battlepack wasn't really necessary for me (although I always welcome new terrain tiles the airplane counters don't do it for me).

Oh well, let's wait until we get more info about the contents and rules (probably after HoS is delivered I would think)

Pages : 1 2