Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
December Sale
December Sale posté le [27/11/2018] à 14:25

The sale on HoN is supposed to cover the entire line, right? The US store has multiple products not getting the discount, such as Carentan, St Marine Englise and the remaining German Army boxes, battleground storage and Civilians Under Fire storage. Am I missing a list of exceptions somewhere? I thought everything except Black Reach should be on sale…

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

December Sale posté le [28/11/2018] à 06:32

It might just be an error in the shop. Splitting it into two different stores could well be at fault. Remember that folks that used to do this have left and others may well still be learning.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

December Sale posté le [28/11/2018] à 06:33

To help troubleshoot can you be more specific about items that did not show on sale?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

December Sale posté le [28/11/2018] à 13:26

Looks like you got everything now, thanks mate!

December Sale posté le [28/11/2018] à 13:45

Unless I'm mistaken, Yann did the necessary this morning (French time 😉 ).

December Sale posté le [28/11/2018] à 16:23

Quote from gduprez on [28/11/2018] à 13:45

Unless I'm mistaken, Yann did the necessary this morning (French time 😉 ).

Yup, all sorted out! I'll be set for now until the (hopefully soon) big restock so I can guzzle down storage boxes as fast as my mouse will click. Thanks to you both for your work!

December Sale posté le [29/11/2018] à 19:44

Restock? did they announce that they will be restocking the storage solutions?

December Sale posté le [29/11/2018] à 19:53

Quote from socialdejo@gmail.com on [29/11/2018] à 19:44

Restock? did they announce that they will be restocking the storage solutions?

Oh no, not an actual guaranteed date, just the "We're working on it, probably sometime next year".

I'ts pretty reasonable that if DPG pulls out of the current situation they would of course restock everything they can *Cough Normandie Elite storage box Cough* but don't take what I said as it happening any time soon, sadly. Though I would sell government secrets to get my hands on some storage boxes…not my government, but someones.

Pages : 1