Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
[Buzz] Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review
Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [30/11/2018] à 10:22

FYI

HoBR is reviewed on the "Bell of Lost Souls" website

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/11/40k-heroes-of-black-reach-unboxing-the-2d-grimdark-battle-game.html

Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [30/11/2018] à 11:35

I viewed the video. Cool coverage. More a promo article/video than an honest review but great to see DPG get some promo!

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

[Buzz] Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [30/11/2018] à 21:57

I definitly think that HOBR has a real lack of coverage. You should upload some battle reports on youtube to promote your product. Until now you can only find 1 – 2 videos on youtube to understand the rules, the core system of the game (even if it is very similar to HON) and have a accurate idea of what a real game looks like.

One of this battle report has been done by two players who litteraly read the rulebook while they are playing. The other one is really boring, with poor quality video and nothing explained..

You guys have a great product which only needs more promotion to become a best seller.

[Buzz] Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [30/11/2018] à 23:29

Quote from Swailx on [30/11/2018] à 21:57

I definitly think that HOBR has a real lack of coverage. You should upload some battle reports on youtube to promote your product. Until now you can only find 1 – 2 videos on youtube to understand the rules, the core system of the game (even if it is very similar to HON) and have a accurate idea of what a real game looks like.

One of this battle report has been done by two players who litteraly read the rulebook while they are playing. The other one is really boring, with poor quality video and nothing explained..

You guys have a great product which only needs more promotion to become a best seller.

Part of the issue with that is that third party coverage is generally viewed better than first hand coverage, since of course DPG would say good stuff about HoBR. I'd love to see Watch It Played cover it. I know one of the former Dice Tower guys was a big HoN fan, he would probably like to do BR. Hell, if I had a channel or any talent for it I'd be covering a ton of DPG content. But it takes a good personality to hype up games on Youtube.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

[Buzz] Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [01/12/2018] à 04:49

Sam Healey (The WH40K fan at the Dice Tower) has already done a video about the Drop Zone, so it seems likely he will do something about HoBR — Of course, that is my hope not a guarantee.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Buzz] Bell of Lost Souls - HoBR review posté le [01/12/2018] à 18:09

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [01/12/2018] à 04:49

Sam Healey (The WH40K fan at the Dice Tower) has already done a video about the Drop Zone, so it seems likely he will do something about HoBR — Of course, that is my hope not a guarantee.

Nah, not Sam. The guy went by Chief. He was the guy that covered all the HoN stuff as he was getting it. Bonding With Boardgames is his channel, I think he still works with Dice Tower.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Pages : 1