Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
FFI
FFI posté le [03/12/2018] à 21:47

First it was the Col. Bastien FFI board, which was one of the Heroic Platoons available in the original HoN KS. Also included was the hero Julie Aubrac

Then more forces came on the errata boards, adding more units with La Bande A Jules.

Then the Civilians Under Fire set, with Gizelle "Sandy" Luceau's FFI combat group.

Next up was a set of FFI Order tokens, which was the Surprise bonus to the Strategic Resupply KS.

Errata Set #3 revised La Bande A Jules

Then an FFI print and play was offered via AZAO, designed by G.Duprez. This included an updated version of the Hero Julie Aubrac who now has a recruitment option slot. It also includes the Cellule du Guesclin

Now with Gazette #8 we get:

FFI Command, Capt. Pierre Tanant with some Orders

FFI Initiative Markers and Goals.

FFI Maquidards.

Can a Deck be far behind?

Apparently not, according to a recent post on the French Forums.

DPG apparently was trying to decide whether to make it a full deck, or a set of cards to add to an existing deck (apparently the Commonwealth deck was the favorite for the inclusions).

DPG has said they have made a decision, but we are going to have to wait to see what it is.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

FFI posté le [03/12/2018] à 21:58

I'd love to see a full set of French forces. Expand them out to pre-Normandy landings. Sure it would be a little anachronistic to have a Char-B facing down with a Jagdtiger, but Rule of Cool wins out. Then maybe we can expand the Axis choices past "Germans in a different uniform". Variety is always good.

Also, very sad that the blue text isn't links to photos…I think I'm missing some of those.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 02:29

Quote from Nagash1959 on [03/12/2018] à 21:58

Also, very sad that the blue text isn't links to photos…I think I'm missing some of those.

Oops! Sorry for the tease. I used Blue to highlight the names of items in the Unofficial Product Index so I just used the same format here.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 07:28

Ooeeeh! That could be very interesting indeed!

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 09:29

:mrgreen:

Just because I can – and because Nagash would love to see some pictures – and because images are always inspiring to get out some FFI battles…

Colonel Bastien

Gisèle Luceau 'Sandy' Civilians Under Fire

La Bande à Jules Gazette 0

Julie Aubrac

Cellule de Guesclin (P&P)

Capitaine Pierre Tanant Gazette #8

FFI Order Tokens and Dice

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 18:45

Neat! Yeah I didnt realize Gazette 0 had something new in it.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 19:43

Quote from bartdevuyst on [04/12/2018] à 09:29

Just because I can – and because Nagash would love to see some pictures – and because images are always inspiring to get out some FFI battles…

I went through the HoN Army Builder and pulled all the FFI units into a single graphic image to use as reference. I did not think of making it available 😳

Oh, and you forgot Julie Aubrac…just saying.

Oh, and every Gazette has *something* new in it, Nagash 😉

FFI posté le [04/12/2018] à 21:39

Thanks Nostra, couldn't find Julie in the Army Builder and now she popped up. :mrgreen:

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Pages : 1