Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Two questions about storage
Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 03:20

Just got my order and I am *loving* the storage boxes now that I got my hands on them. Two quick questions though. First, there are some stickers with small crates to the left side, are those supposed to be for anything with Gear tokens?

Second question, is there any word of a plan to errata the 125 pzDiv so that it fits in the boxes? I didn't realize it was too long due to the extra narrow slot.

Seriously, the storage boxes are incredible.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 09:39

The crate on the bottom left of the stickers is indeed for 'Gear Options'… or whatever you like.

No plans so far, I think, to fix that larger 125 PzDiv Recruitment Tile. I just put it in one of the army boxes.

Glad you like the storage boxes; I love'm too. :mrgreen:

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 16:13

Cool, I figured that was what it was for.

I guess that extra option slot backfired. 😆

Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 18:22

I do the same thing with 125 PzDiv Recruitment Tile .. Don't get it why is the only one tile with this size. How you gonna fix it @bartdevuyst?

Georgi Todorov Stavrev

Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 18:43

Only way I could think of would be a regular tile with two large and two small slots, and a second single option tile (like the redone core Heroes ones) that is included and has matching color bands. Maybe if they ever revamp the 21PD set?

Two questions about storage posté le [04/12/2018] à 19:36

Quote from Nagash1959 on [04/12/2018] à 03:20

Just got my order and I am *loving* the storage boxes now that I got my hands on them. Two quick questions though. First, there are some stickers with small crates to the left side, are those supposed to be for anything with Gear tokens?

Second question, is there any word of a plan to errata the 125 pzDiv so that it fits in the boxes? I didn't realize it was too long due to the extra narrow slot.

Seriously, the storage boxes are incredible.

Glad you like them. I am also a devoted fan of the storage system.

As has been pointed out, the crate is for Gear. That crate is used on all the newer HoWW2 products to indicate a Gear Option.

As to the 125th, you can just store it in the Core box organizer along with the Initiative tracker :). The recruitment tile was just a victim of compromise — it would increase the cost of all storage to make the drawers big enough to house that one recruitment tile and would be wasted space for most of the drawers.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Two questions about storage posté le [05/12/2018] à 09:28

I ALWAYS PUT THE 125 PZDIV UNDER THE UNITS BOX OF THE 125 PZDIV. THEN YOU HAVE IT AL TO GETHER AND NICELY SORTIT.

John Tielemans

Two questions about storage posté le [05/12/2018] à 10:26

i've been looking for a US storage box for so long. Anyone have any luck finding it online?

Two questions about storage posté le [05/12/2018] à 10:40

The storage boxes are a DPG exclusive item, meaning it's not available through other online shops or retailers. Getting it second hand might be an option, but far from easy. You'll have to wait for a reprint, I'm afraid.

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Two questions about storage posté le [06/12/2018] à 04:00

Quote from socialdejo@gmail.com on [05/12/2018] à 10:26

i've been looking for a US storage box for so long. Anyone have any luck finding it online?

I've been checking eBay every once in a while to see if they pop up at a price I'm willing to pay. Nothing so far, but I did snag a US Army box for $10. 🙂

I wish I had the spare cash to put in a World Shop order and just eat the massive shipping charges so i could get the Commonwealth boxes they have available. The boxes are that awesome. At least I hope they can solve my issue with the missing Core Storage soon so I can get some US units boxed up.

Pages : 1