Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines
if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines posté le [06/12/2018] à 21:50

😆

Unfortunately no Ork design 🙁

Games Workshop has some strange licensed items you can use as christmas gift for someone. Just had to share it here 😆

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/12/06/6th-dec-licensed-products-perfect-presentsgw-homepage-post-2/

if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines posté le [03/01/2019] à 14:47

I don't think those would look very good on me…

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines posté le [03/01/2019] à 17:00

Eclo, when's your birthday? You'll know what to expect! :mrgreen: 😈

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines posté le [03/01/2019] à 20:40

I DO really like playing with the UM. But playing while wearing thights, that might be crossing some kind of line. Might even be illegal in some parts…?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

if you really, really, really like playing with the Ultramarines posté le [16/01/2019] à 19:23

Oh my. Quite interesting for sure, but not the kind of thing I could pull off with my present shape. :mrgreen:

What do you mean I lost again….

Pages : 1