Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
shop us
shop us posté le [07/12/2018] à 21:12

Are you still accepting Pay pal on the shop us site? I was going to place an order but it did not offer pay pal as an option

JALSr

shop us posté le [07/12/2018] à 22:36

If you click "Procede to checkout" then scroll down you should see the payment options section. the middle radio dial should have the Paypal logo for you to use mixed in with the credit card companies I believe.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

shop us posté le [07/12/2018] à 22:55

Paypal is somewhat problematic for DPG because it does not allow pre-orders, so I am uncertain if they are available for other orders at this point.

The last time I made an order I used Strype to process my card. I generally prefer using Paypal, so if it was available I did not easily see it.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

shop us posté le [07/12/2018] à 22:56

i've had no problem paying with paypal. The option is available when you proceed with your purchase.

shop us posté le [09/12/2018] à 07:45

Does someone from DPG read their emails? I made an order on the 6th, it says waiting validation. I emailed them and still I haven’t received a response.

shop us posté le [10/12/2018] à 10:02

I am sorry you are having trouble getting a response.

Please have some patience, DPG does not run on the weekends, and in any case is mostly folks not doing DPG full time. And that is not counting the disruptions going on in France at the moment. Someone will get back to you about your order.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

shop us posté le [11/12/2018] à 01:55

I just reordered it. This time it says it went through.

Pages : 1