Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release!
CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [08/12/2018] à 16:00

Cool news! This is a translation of a post by Guillaume Duprez, in the French forums, stating that both the Cthulhu Mythos Call #3 and Battleground Set 4: Woods & Hills print and play expansions might get an official release in 2019.

CMC#3 will be a blister pack accompanied by a mini-campaign.

Quote from gduprez on [08/12/2018] à 15:30

Ce produit devrait rejoindre la gamme SoN officiel sous forme d'un blister pack accompagné d'une mini-campagne.

Le BATTLEGROUND SET 4 – WOODS & HILLS qui va aussi rejoindre la gamme et sortira en même temps que le Cthulhu Mythos Call 3.

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [09/12/2018] à 02:33

Thank you for digging up that bit of information.

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [09/12/2018] à 03:10

Great! More products is always a good thing.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [09/12/2018] à 14:03

great news, additional board options are always welcome.

Now can we lobby for some more coastal boards that help us join up the existing ones. Currently you cannot run a coast of more than 3/4 boards. also a river inlet from a cost board.

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [09/12/2018] à 14:31

Citation de Ainsty Castings Le [09/12/2018] à 14:03

Now can we lobby for some more coastal boards that help us join up the existing ones. Currently you cannot run a coast of more than 3/4 boards. also a river inlet from a cost board.

Of course you can!!!!!

We remain attentive to our community and prefer to produce a product that the community expects.

As a SoN developer, I will be working (soon) on Deep One Hybrids. I can take this opportunity to create a new Battleground Set that would complement the existing beach and cliff range. I should be able to do that. It's the same kind of work I did for the Battleground Set Woods & Hills.

Personnellement, j'accorde une grande importance aux décors car il m'aide à racconter

Personally, I attach great importance to the battlefields because it helps me to tell stories and I think it has a huge influence on how a scenario is played. They thus make it possible to change the gaming experience of players and to offer them new tactical challenges.

In short, you will have understood it, you will not have too much difficulty to convince me…. Then I have to find the time!

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [09/12/2018] à 16:21

Oh yeah…

Great news, I will certainly buy those !!

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [10/12/2018] à 12:19

Received this morning: the battleground set 4 Woods & Hills printed by Azao.

Super happy with the result. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will be able to test the scenarios of CMC3…. 😉

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [12/12/2018] à 13:20

Great news! And great boards Gduprez!!

CMC#3 & Woods & Hill might get an official release! posté le [13/12/2018] à 11:39

Citation de JanHoos Le [12/12/2018] à 13:20

Great news! And great boards Gduprez!!

Thank you!

Pages : 1