Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Add products to profile
Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 08:52

Hi moderators and admins!

I'm wondering if its possible to add products I own to my profile? Can't seem to find it.

I love your website system when browsing scenario's. It displays if you have everything to play that scenario. But my profile is incomplete I'm afraid.

Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 09:43

In the detail page of product, you'll see a red/green button on the left side product thumbnail. Once logged in, you can click on it to add it to your collection.

HOWEVER, some products cannot be added to your profile thanks to a bug in the website. :mrgreen:

If the product doesn't have a thumbnail image in the product detail page, the 'add to collection' button won't work. It's annoying, I know. :mrgreen:

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 12:31

Thanks! Found it for Carentan. The other products that are missing are bugged it seems.

Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 19:23

A work around is look through the Scenarios in the Downloads section… you can click on the icons there as well 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 20:19

Funny enough, there are multiple instances of products. I accidentally had two different versions of all the armored units from the last KS somehow.

I think a Bethesda programmer may have made their website. 😉

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Add products to profile posté le [17/12/2018] à 20:20

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [17/12/2018] à 19:23

A work around is look through the Scenarios in the Downloads section… you can click on the icons there as well 😉

Nice! I'll try that one

Pages : 1