Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Missing Events markers on the basic box
Missing Events markers on the basic box posté le [18/12/2018] à 11:01

Hi.

Reading the scenary book in page 4, on 'Markers and turn chart' states: There are special markers to put on the turn chart. They indicate on wich turn an event or a specific condition mast take place…'.

And in the page 6, on 'Go!' states: …Prepare the turn chart with event markers on turn 4 and 6 as a reminder to check de victory conditions…'.

I don't have found any Events marker in the HoBR as HoN do, those are markers with an exclamation mark, and others with faction icon together an exclamation mark, in fact with every faction published for HoN we have specifics Events markers.

Any info about?

Moisés H. Delgado Rubio

Missing Events markers on the basic box posté le [18/12/2018] à 11:12

Well… probably 'copy/paste' from the HoN rules as there are indeed no special event markers in the Core box (or reinforcement boxes or other products).

perhaps an idea to include in a future product ?

Missing Events markers on the basic box posté le [18/12/2018] à 11:25

It's indeed an omission in the rules. There are no Turn Chart Markers for events in HoBR (yet).

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Missing Events markers on the basic box posté le [19/12/2018] à 00:02

I was rather disappointed they didn't include event markers. I think they add nice theme and variety to the scenarios. Of course, nothing will stop me from adding them to my custom scenarios!

Pages : 1