Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Shop not showing all products
Shop not showing all products posté le [02/01/2019] à 23:52

I am new to the Heroes system and placed a large order during the sale. But then I read a thread about what to buy and there were links to several items I would have purchased if I had known they existed.

I sent a message to the US shop in hopes they can add it to my order and still keep my free shipping.

Why are so many items NOT visible?

Is there any way to add to my order? Products have not yet shipped.

Shop not showing all products posté le [03/01/2019] à 02:18

Hey, when you are in the store, there is a small "Show out of stock items" line. Note, it is not a button, just a sentence written below the categories. There are some items that aren't coded quite right so they will show up even if filtered out.

Additionally, there is the World Store and the US store, and things may be available in one but not the other. World Store with "Show out of stock items" should show everything possible.

As for your order, use the Contact Us option and ask to cancel the order, then just put it in again with the missing items. That's likely the easiest route.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Shop not showing all products posté le [03/01/2019] à 14:22

I tried this and the shipping from the world store is $300+

Shipping from the US store was free after a certain level.

I think I will just do without those items!

Thanks for your help.

Shop not showing all products posté le [03/01/2019] à 18:22

No problem.

Keep in mind the World Store wont hit free shipping for the US no matter what you order. If you read the P500 announcement on the front page, Devil Pig has a plan for, basically, pre-ordering restocks as they plan them to help with recent financial difficulties. It's not going to be optimal, but it is going to be necessary for the company to continue.

I highly recommend their storage boxes. They're incredible.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

Shop not showing all products posté le [03/01/2019] à 21:44

Quote from Nagash1959 on [03/01/2019] à 18:22

Keep in mind the World Store wont hit free shipping for the US no matter what you order. If you read the P500 announcement on the front page, Devil Pig has a plan for, basically, pre-ordering restocks as they plan them to help with recent financial difficulties. It's not going to be optimal, but it is going to be necessary for the company to continue.

Thank you very much for these posts. Great job!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1