Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
New HOBR units
New HOBR units? posté le [03/01/2019] à 14:56

So, the planned HOBR P500, any guesses what we will see?

There was a UM bike squad picture shown, so I'm guessing the UM would get those at least.

What else is the lineup missing? Cannot really think of any troop type still missing apart from the bikes and perhaps Centurion squad.

Maybe Stalker AA-tank? Or Whirlwind?

For the Orks, we were shown a big stompa, right?

I would like to have some feral Snake Bites to accompany the Weirdboy at least. And ork Bikerz mob to go against the SM bikers perhaps?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 16:07

My first guess is still Eldar and Chaos 😛

Ah, can't recall ever seeing a SM Bike Squad picture. Link ??

But a Bike Squad and some Attack bikes sound cool. As do Drop Pods. Centurions not so much (those are abominations)

Orks… well, the options are endless… Bike Squads so we can field a Speedwaaagh ! More Trukks also… Do we already have a Battlewagon with a Deff Rolla ?? Boar Boyz… More crazy Orky stuff (a Lifta-Droppa or Bubble rokkit anyone ? 😆 )

And off course the Stompa !!! we NEED a Stompa, we WANT a Stompa.

And duplicates of existing units but in other colours (different clans). I like my Bad Moonz

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 18:54

I believe it will be more Marines and Orks (Sorry again Eclo!). I'd like to see…

*Centurions, the marines inside exosuits with heavy weapons attached.

*A second flying unit for each faction and a dedicated AA to match, but not sure what the names for them are (I've been out of 40K for a while).

*Bike squads. They're cool.

*The White Dwarf characters and Zoggrim. I know that's a bit odd, but I got the game as a gift so I have no way to get Zogrim normally, and I'd rather not pay $20 bucks on ebay for a copy of WD.

*Maybe some of that new Primas stuff. Not too familiar with it but could be cool.

You Ork fans are on your own for unit wishlisting…all I see are green targets.

« Fear is for the enemy…fear and bullets. »

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 19:36

I hope for other races. More of the same? (SM,Orc) No pls, the basegame and both armyboxes contains enought SM and Orc forces.

I would like to see necrons and/or eldar/dark eldar

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 20:32

The P500 was to be for 2 items. I don't think we will get new armies yet.

If it is indeed the hinted at Eldar and Chaos, I would be extatic.

But I'm tempering my expectations and will think it's "just" new units for UM and Orks. Which I'm very happy to receive also.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 21:38

Quote from Eclo on [03/01/2019] à 16:07

My first guess is still Eldar and Chaos 😛

Ah, can't recall ever seeing a SM Bike Squad picture.

There was one, I also remember it… not sure where I saw it.

The UM and Ork armies are filled out enough, I would hope to see new armies to broaden the reach of HoBR, but we will see.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New HOBR units posté le [03/01/2019] à 21:40

Quote from Nagash1959 on [03/01/2019] à 18:54

*Maybe some of that new Primas stuff. Not too familiar with it but could be cool.

I don't think that can happen… I have a memory floating at the edge of perception that HoBR is based on the previous version of WH40K, so none of the new edition stuff. But maybe I am mistaken.

Found it

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 07:43

Yes, that was the picture I meant. That picture makes me think that the UM's will get a bike squad, at least.

Primaris marines are "just" bigger version of regular marines really. Since we are looking HoBR units from the top down, how would a Primaris unit look when compared to regular marine unit? They would be pretty much indistinguishable (i.e. you could not tell the height difference when looking at them from the top).

Granted, the Primaris marine squads are armed a bit differently from the regular squads, so there would be some slight differences in stats.

But I think the Black Reach campaign is a "historical" one that happened before the Primaris stuff was introduced.

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 13:47

I am not exactly sure how the lore of 40k works, so I wouldn't know how the Space Marine factions align. But, other Space Marine chapters would be cool (space wolves look so cool!).

Although, adding new chapters would not add much variety other than the art of the unit.

I also think drop pods would be a perfect addition considering scatter templates are already in this game.

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 14:28

Quote from Derek Frostbeard on [04/01/2019] à 13:47

I am not exactly sure how the lore of 40k works, so I wouldn't know how the Space Marine factions align. But, other Space Marine chapters would be cool (space wolves look so cool!).

Although, adding new chapters would not add much variety other than the art of the unit.

I also think drop pods would be a perfect addition considering scatter templates are already in this game.

I can see it like different units in HoN, there are some chapters that focus on melee combat like Space Wolves, so they would have higher assault values, melee focused abilities, maybe more limited range stuff. While chapters like Imperial Fists tend to be more shooty, so maybe a few more units with Suppression Fire, Move and Shoot or double shot. I can see it being done thematically pretty well….Buuuuuuut….now you're talking alternative storage. The boxes are clearly Ultramarines, not "General Astartes" which might have been a better choice. So if they did make Space Wolves, people would want Space Wolves themed storage boxes. Same thing for any new faction, its going to cause a demand for matching storage. Given that it's only two items (and by items I figure they still mean full sized punchboards) it wouldnt be enough for a whole new faction.

That said…with an upper limit of six items per P500, doing an entire P500 for a faction could be a thing.

1-Deck and deck box

2-storage

3-basic units

4-additional unit

5-themed terrain pieces

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 14:35

And don't forget faction appropriate Order Tokens and Dice! We all want those too, right? :mrgreen:

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 14:39

While it is a bit of a stretch to call all Space Marines "friends" at least the loyal chapters won't fight one another.

Space Wolves would indeed be very cool, totally different from the Ultramarines (units and tactics)

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 15:03

As much as the Space Puppies are my favourite chapter, I would still want to see new races (like the Eldar) instead of just different coloured marines.

The Space Puppies are actually the best choise of additional marines as their troop types and fighting style is really different from Codex chapter like the UMs.

Chaos would be much cooler to have as they are space marines too, but it would be ok if they fight both Orks and UMs. (Puppies and Smurfs fighting each other would be kind of ackward…)

Some World Eater marines, summoned daemons and Chaos Cultist support would be nice.

Who wouldn't want to see a Bloodthirster on the field?

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 15:06

More psykers and aircraft for both sides would add a lot of variety.

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 15:34

Quote from Colhammer on [04/01/2019] à 15:03

Who wouldn't want to see a Bloodthirster on the field?

I'll take a Keeper of Secrets, please

New HOBR units posté le [04/01/2019] à 16:06

Quote from bartdevuyst on [04/01/2019] à 14:35

And don't forget faction appropriate Order Tokens and Dice! We all want those too, right? :mrgreen:

Good call! I forgot those.

New HOBR units posté le [05/01/2019] à 14:22

I imagine both Eldar and Chaos will get some kind of 'reinforcement' pack like the ones we already have for Orks and Space Marines.

Eldar:

Autarch (Commander)

Warlock (Psyker)

Dire Avengers (Unit – common troops)

Striking Scorpions (Unit – close combat)

Dark Reapers (Unit – heavy weapons)

Jet Bikes (Unit – fast assault)

some artillery pieces, a tank or two and a flyer

possible characters : Warlock, Exarch

Chaos:

Chaos Lord (Commander)

Sorcerer (Psyker)

Chaos Marines (Unit – common troops)

Raptors (Unit – fast assault/jump pack)

Havocs (Unit – heavy weapons)

Terminators (Unit – elite troops)

some Daemon Engines, a tank or two and a Helldrake (= flyer)

possible characters : Dark Apostle, Warpsmith

Oh yeah !!! Sign me up for those !!!

New HOBR units posté le [05/01/2019] à 19:40

Hoping for more races for more diversity. I agree with @Nostra; UM and Orks have plenty of options as it is. Now we need more variety in who we can fight and ally up with. Would love to be able to play 2vs2!

New HOBR units posté le [06/01/2019] à 01:03

You all are all wrong… 😀 😀 . The next thing needed for the game are Dark Angels! Everyone knows they are the best. However, you all have good ideas. especially the dice and counter one.

BLOOD FOR THE BLO…oops….

I mean: FOR THE LION! Glory to the Emperor!

New HOBR units posté le [06/01/2019] à 15:18

I'm wondering what is the size of the two HoBR offerings they are proposing?

If, for example, they will be a blister pack like the US 4th AD or the German SS?

That would mean 3 different units for the UM and Orks (both getting their own blister pack).

The UM might get (based on the HON blister packs) for example

Bike squad

Infantry squad (something else than tactical squad as we already have three), maybe a Sternguard squad?

Tank squadron, I.e. 2-4 tanks in a platoon. We already have several Predators as support option, but perhaps a pair of Predators (1 command predator and 1 other) and ability to add 2 more tanks to the squadron (whirlwind for fire support and Stalker for anti air support)

Add to this one or two characters. Maybe a tank commander type (I.e. Hero that has him on a tank turret on one side and walking on the other side)

The Orks would get pretty much similar Force.

Nobz bikers.

Infantry squad (snake bite feral Orks or something other for the less represented clanz. We have enough Goffs already)

Ork tank squadron or perhaps the big stompa we have been showed?

Pages : 1 2 3