Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
New HOBR units
New HOBR units posté le [06/01/2019] à 22:08

In all seriousness, if they stay with the Ultramarines, Devil Pig should complete the units that make up a company. A Space Marine company consist of 6 Tactical Squads, 2 Assault Squads and 2 Devastator Squads. Toss in transport options and a bike squad or two and maybe another Stern/ Vanguard Squad and maybe some Drop Pods and I think they could call it done for the Ultramarines.

If you want go big, throw in the Chapter Master and his bodyguards, and maybe another Psyker.

If you add anymore Space Marines to the game, They shouldn't be from the Ultra's geneseed. They should be different, like Space Wolves or Blood Angels or even Dark Angels. These Chapters bring something different to the table.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 02:30

Going to keep my eye on this and the Facebook page for more info. But I am willing to place some money on one of the two planned P500 items for HOBR being the Eagle's Gate, which will have the proposed Imperial Fists and Chaos. And given that Ultramarines were also in system for that, you can run stuff with them as well.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 03:17

I'm not sure how balaced it would be within the game but, at some point I would like to see an Imperial Guard tank squad as a recruitment tile not just a single vehicle as a support tile.

Since Eldar seems more likely in the near term, I'd like to suggest the following units in addition to what Eclo mentioned.

Harlequins

Wraithguard

Knight/Wraithknight

War Walker/Dreadnought/Wraithlord

Finally, eventually let's see some Tyranids. Maybe something funky could be done with the recruitment tiles or order counters to represent to hive mind.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 03:22

Yeah, I was just looking at Axel old post talking about possible Space Marine Chapters.

The potential next loyal chapter will be the Imperial Fists because they acted during Eagle Gate (and it is the second license we have).

I have no schedule to indicate you when we will release it (I think more next year).

[Updated]

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 07:48

If they move away from the Ultras and start adding some YellowMarines as allied units, I'm cool with that too.

So, basically, I just want to see what comes next!

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 13:00

I am hoping for two new factions. As long as you get enough to play the factions on their own so we can start playing 2vs2 I'll be a happy camper. Either Eldar and Chaos or Imperial Fist and Chaos, that way you can play UM and Eldar/Imperial Fist versus Orks and Chaos :mrgreen:

I hope to see a lot more HoBR – and would personally have prefered they focused on that over other things.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 13:08

Not sure we'll get new factions yet (would need deck of cards and order tokens on top of the new troops), but who knows? (Well, DPG knows, but they ain't telling yet…)

Meanwhile, if you really need 2 vs 2 games, try using HoN/SoN armies alongside the UM and Orks. Call them Loyalists and Traitors…

That should get you by until the real things come out.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 13:20

Quote from Colhammer on [07/01/2019] à 13:08

(Well, DPG knows, but they ain't telling yet…)

Come on DPG, please tell us 😉

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 15:09

Always been rather more interested in historical wargames. Of course over the years one could not ignore GW products passing by. Warhammer, 40K (Space Hulk?), Blood Bowl. As tabletop games or videogames.

Many years ago at a games fair, I remember (in the eighties of last century?)

the Sisters of Battle were presented as a, then, novelty.

Did those ever catch on?

Players back then and there didn't seem overexcited.

Just a thought… Blood Bowl and DPG?…

Little anecdotes on the side :

Some of my compadres indulged in a blood Bowl competition. One player used two sets of lego legs, a lego plank and a lego torso for his Centaur team because he could not afford the real minis.

Another player couldn't be bothered painting the minis or didn't have the patience or talent? So he mustered a halfling team literally completely splashed head to toes with obnoxious yellow paint stating : "Thought I might as well give them some color…" 😯 🙁 🙄 😀

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 16:08

GW licensing a physical Blood Bowl to someone else is unlikely, considering that Games Workshop is actively supporting Blood Bowl now. And I would rather see more HoBR in general, whether Imperial Fists and Chaos rather than DPG run the almost certain risk of bankruptcy to pursue Blood Bowl or a knock off, especially considering there are a couple other variations out there, Guild Ball, Dreadball, and CMON's failed attempt at the entry, and I believe at least one other (Probably failed) attempt by a company.

I am curious how Chaos would work with the summoning of demons, if that becomes a thing at all, considering that is a bigger part of chaos and demon summoning in 40k and AoS. Or general "Marks" of the Dark Gods.

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 16:17

Quote from Westonard on [07/01/2019] à 16:08

I am curious how Chaos would work with the summoning of demons, if that becomes a thing at all, considering that is a bigger part of chaos and demon summoning in 40k and AoS. Or general "Marks" of the Dark Gods.

I guess summoning demons and other monstrosities would work out just fine, considering there are already rules in the Heroes System for summoning. Shadows over Normandie has Spells — which work just like Psychic Powers in HoBR — that summon monsters.

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

New HOBR units posté le [07/01/2019] à 20:27

Yes, Chaos is pretty straightforward to put in HoBR.

I'm more curious what kind of stats the Eldar will get.

New HOBR units posté le [16/01/2019] à 19:15

Knowing that DPG has to watch their costs I would rather they added two new factions rather than any expansion of the marines. I get the attraction to having everything for a marine faction, but introduction of Chaos and Eldar for example opens the product to additional people in a way more marines might not.

Just an opinion of course. :mrgreen:

Member of the « Cult of the Inexisting New » – Thanks bartdevuyst

New HOBR units posté le [16/01/2019] à 22:28

The 2019 schedule for HoBR is coming… soon. :mrgreen:

New HOBR units posté le [16/01/2019] à 23:13

Quote from gduprez on [16/01/2019] à 22:28

Look forward to it. :mrgreen:

New HOBR units posté le [17/01/2019] à 09:40

Quote from gduprez on [16/01/2019] à 22:28

Ooh, we're talking about a 'schedule' now… not just 2 products in the next P500.

Nice, nice, gimme more stuff (just make sure it includes a Stompa and an Ork Fort terrain set 😉 )

New HOBR units posté le [17/01/2019] à 09:54

Yes, I'm waiting eagerly for information about which direction HoBR is going forward!

New HOBR units posté le [17/01/2019] à 15:07

Citation de Eclo Le [17/01/2019] à 09:40

Ooh, we're talking about a 'schedule' now… not just 2 products in the next P500.

Indeed. It's not just a mistake due to my bad English. We're talking about a schedule for 2019… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

New HOBR units posté le [17/01/2019] à 17:54

Quote from gduprez on [17/01/2019] à 15:07

Citation de Eclo Le [17/01/2019] à 09:40

Indeed. It's not just a mistake due to my bad English. We're talking about a schedule for 2019… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trust me, your English is a lot better then my French would be. :mrgreen:

New HOBR units posté le [17/01/2019] à 18:00

Quote from Eclo on [17/01/2019] à 09:40

… just make sure it includes a Stompa and an Ork Fort terrain set 😉 )

a Stompa? Would that unit take up a whole terrain tile all by itself? :mrgreen:

Pages : 1 2 3