Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Help needed for tokens
Help needed for tokens posté le [04/01/2019] à 17:12

Hi can anyone tell me what the target symbol (above Hawkeye) means on the primary weapon of the 2 stug iv’s from the German army box?

Also, is there a good list for the errata boards with pictures? ( I have errata 3 and the expansions board).

I can’t see a difference in some tokens. ( for example, the Willys jeep in the core and both erratas, or the magenetic mines from the German army box)

I have no idea if they are unneeded replacements or additions for some missing items.

Help needed for tokens posté le [04/01/2019] à 17:28

The red crosshairs mean ‘Opportunity Fire’. It’s the same ability as on some Defensive Positions. Meaning that this Stug can take a Firing Action whenever it hasn’t been activated yet, at any moment during an enemy’s Movement Action, or after an enemy’s Firing Action. The Stug doesn’t need an Order Token to do this. If it had one, it looses the Order Token. Finally the Stug gets an Activated Marker.

In newer versions of the rules this is sometimes called Overwatch.

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Help needed for tokens posté le [04/01/2019] à 17:31

This pdf explains Errata #3.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/download/7293/

Help needed for tokens posté le [04/01/2019] à 17:34

And this post, from Nostradunwhich’s amazing product guide, details all changes in Errata #3. The first post of that topic has a handy index with links to the other Errata guides.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=2988.2#postid-59517

Help needed for tokens posté le [05/01/2019] à 12:20

That’s great. Thanks for your help guys. I’ll look through it.

Help needed for tokens posté le [05/01/2019] à 14:21

Stugs are very nasty things!

Pages : 1