Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage?
Will we see HOBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [08/01/2019] à 11:33

Will we ever see HoBR-specific "Battleground Storage boxes" ?

I can store them in the regular ones but, meh, that just doesn't do it for me (and the regular boxes are missing HoBR stickers! )

Will we see HOBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [08/01/2019] à 12:51

Are you asking storage boxes for the HOBR maps?

They fit quite well in the HOBR base box. Maybe if/when we get more map sets, there is more need for the storage boxes.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Will we see HOBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [08/01/2019] à 13:08

Quote from Colhammer on [08/01/2019] à 12:51

Are you asking storage boxes for the HOBR maps?

Yep, that's what I wrote. Battleground Storage boxes HoBR-specific.

Right now my 7 tiles are in the Core box (as you say) but when more products are on the way, more tiles are also possible. And then it would be nice to put those tiles in separate boxes.

Will we see HOBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [08/01/2019] à 14:51

Well, I don't store anything else in my core boxes but map tiles. That is why I haven't needed the Battleground storage at all.

But if you store something else on top of the map tiles, I can see that just the core box might not be enough in the future.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Will we see HOBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [08/01/2019] à 15:17

My Core boxes (HoN, SoN & HoBR) are more "general storage".

Essentially everything that doesn't have another place or I just want to keep ends up in the core box. For example : leftover sleeves for cards, the french cards/books from expansions, unpunched expansions I have more than once, all card and packaging from expansions, leftover stickers,…

So, yeah, I want to move my board tiles out of my HoBR box into snazzy HoBR Battlefield Storage boxes 😉

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 05:21

It is a bit odd that they were not offered, but maybe since there is only a set of 7 boards there was not going to be enough interest to meet the minimum production count?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 12:02

I'm going to ask….

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 12:21

I think it all depends if/when we will get more HoBR maps.

Current 7 map pieces propably do not need any separate storage.

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 12:33

Quote from Colhammer on [09/01/2019] à 12:21

I think it all depends if/when we will get more HoBR maps.

Current 7 map pieces propably do not need any separate storage.

I agree. HoBR doesn't have 5 to 6 sets of maps out yet. It would be too soon.

Looking for players in Belgium (Brussels/Antwerp/Mechelen/Leuven)

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 13:28

It all depends on what those 2 P500 HoBR products will contain… 😉

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 13:34

Quote from Eclo on [09/01/2019] à 13:28

Well, that is the question we are all wondering about!

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 13:59

So, dear WH40K connaisseurs… What new terrain would you like to see in the future of HoBR?

Anything specific that fits; lore-wise?

(Please educate me, I'm a WH40K noob) :mrgreen:

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 14:13

Are you asking what I would like to see or what the possibilities are ?

I would like to see more terrain like we have now, so I can combine it with the Core box terrain tiles. A river of sludge, radioactive waste, ruined factories, hive city tiles, some tiles with a kind of vegetation… And I REALLY, REALLY want an Ork Fort !! (Think Waterworld and Mad Max movies) At least 2 tiles in size, 4 would be better 😉

If you ask what is possible ? Then the answer is 'anything goes'. The Imperium controls around a million worlds and that is just a small part of all the worlds in the galaxy. Some are Jungle worlds, some Ice-worlds, some ash/lava, some desert, some fertile plains, some a combination of several… Some are hostile to all life forms, some are pleasant to live on, some are only inhabitable in underground caves, some…

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 14:40

Sounds very cool! The tunnels of Shadows over Normandie are usable too, thematically that is, so it seems!

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 14:46

There are lots of possibilities for new map:

Iceworld, Jungle covered Deathworld, Big chatedral from shrineworld, the inside of an hiveworld, the caverns of a subterran homeworld, the inside of a spacecraft (maybe with boarding torpedoes like the landing craft for D-Day.

Or maybe race specific maps like eldar craftworld, chaos infested world, tyranids infested world or mechanicus forge world.

They could work on it for years…

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 15:09

If the expansions are for Ultras and Orks, we might be getting more Black Reach maps. I'm hoping something to do with the hive interior.

If the expansions are Khorne and Imperial Fists, we might be getting "Eagle Gate" terrain, whatever that means. I'm not familiar with that setting. 😉

So I wouldn't hold my breath about getting any exotic maps just yet…

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 17:52

Citation de Colhammer Le [09/01/2019] à 13:34

Quote from Eclo on [09/01/2019] à 13:28

Well, that is the question we are all wondering about!

😉

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [09/01/2019] à 21:04

Quote from bartdevuyst on [09/01/2019] à 14:40

Sounds very cool! The tunnels of Shadows over Normandie are usable too, thematically that is, so it seems!

In fact, the other SoN boards, even the desert ones and even ALL the HoN maps are suitable when playing HoBR. There certainly is a planet somewhere that has earth-like population, vegetation and terrain.

In theory that is… the background of the units will not look pretty on HoN maps I think

Will we see HoBR specific Terrain Storage? posté le [11/01/2019] à 21:49

>>… the background of the units will not look pretty on HoN maps I think

But to be honest I would not care. When we played 40k our bases had different finishes and we didn't mind them on table cover that was different. IG based with sand, Marines with industrial grids, bugs with black and green sludge, didn't matter. I feel the same way thinking of HoBR units on HoN or SoN maps.

But I realize this is a personal preference thing. 😀

What do you mean I lost again….

Pages : 1