Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
New morale system
New morale system posté le [11/02/2019] à 19:55

Hmm… Seeing that board makes me think about the new HoN CE box. It would be nice if the new core platoons could have an NCO added somewhere. There may not be room on the punchboards, but it would be nice to bring the new platoons up to the Standard devised since Strategic Resupply.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New morale system posté le [12/02/2019] à 07:56

I don't see how they can fit the NCO tiles on the V2 core box unless they add another punchboard. I think it might be better if they do a sort of "Jack-of-all-trades" expansion that gives us new style aircraft, new style artillery and the NCOs (for all 3 factions?).

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New morale system posté le [12/02/2019] à 08:42

It would not be that difficult. Look at Easy Company.

Turn one of the Fire Teams into a Fire Team with an NCO.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New morale system posté le [12/02/2019] à 09:15

Oh, I understood you wrong and thought you wanted the NCO option tile added to V2 core.

But, yes, giving the NCO ability to some units is easy.

Make 1 of the platoons fire team into NCO (gold border and NCO ability), representing the platoon sergeant.

The other, optional, squads stay the way they are.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

New morale system posté le [15/02/2019] à 22:40

Finished my fith game. It's not going well for the Allies… The AXIS of Baddies have won 4 games out of 5.

I had my first major bummer of the campaign happen. Lady Britain was removed from the campaign. I just got to realise how good she was and I really, really wanted for her to survive so that I could use her abilities again. But no, alas, the werewolves got to her. I couldn't stop them.

Anjas wolfpack ripped the whole Red Devil force to shreds…

And now the campaign goes on without Lady Britain… *snif*

Anyway, this was the first game in the campaign where I used a heavy vehicle – the British Tetrarch tank, landed in a glider.

I hadn't realised until now that the morale system affects tanks too!

The Tetrach got SHAKEN when the Heinrich Walker tank ran around it and got a good hit. I used "it bounced right off" card to turn the hit into suppression. And that gave the tank SHAKEN status. I could not give it orders!

Luckily, Col. Roberts was nearby, so he ran towards the tank and the SHAKEN got removed.

But you have to be real careful with the tanks when using the morale system or the tanks will stop fighting!

I cannot wait to get a tank heavy scenario under way to test this.

Pages : 1 2