Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
DPGs HoBR Storage System question
DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [08/02/2019] à 19:33

I just placed an order for the HoBR Storage system. I ordered:

1 – HoBR Game Elements box

2 – Orks storage boxes

2 – Ultramarines storage boxes

1 – Orks deck box

1 – Ultramarines deck box

This should be enough for the products out now as I understand it. My question for those who have the storage boxes now, will I have much room for new stuff?

What do you mean I lost again….

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [08/02/2019] à 20:01

Nope. The current stuff in HoBR eats up all the space in that set. Any new stuff would need new storage bought.

I own everything that has appeared and I have the same number of storage that is in your list.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [08/02/2019] à 22:02

Quote from Colhammer on [08/02/2019] à 20:01

Nope. The current stuff in HoBR eats up all the space in that set. Any new stuff would need new storage bought.

I will need to order more for new product going forward but at least I ordered enough to cover what I already own.

Thank You

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [08/02/2019] à 22:13

Hopefully any new black reach stuff will also have storage boxes released with the sticker sheets to match the new units.

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [14/02/2019] à 22:04

Received my shipment today. Must admit, for some reason I pictured them larger in my head. Anyway, I will be able to shift from zip lock bags to nice storage boxes now. :mrgreen:

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [14/02/2019] à 22:34

I know this will sound like an advertisement, but I actually like the size of the storage. Then again, since I have everything it minimizes the shelf space it all takes up!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [14/02/2019] à 22:59

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [14/02/2019] à 22:34

… I actually like the size of the storage. Then again, since I have everything it minimizes the shelf space it all takes up!

Once I saw then I was happy. It will take much less room than the present ziplock bag system I am using. It will also speed up things because I will not need to look through bags trying to find what I want to use.

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [15/02/2019] à 08:06

I use everything together (HoN, SoN and HoBR) and the way you can pull out invidual drawers from the boxes and take just the platoons you are using in the current game is really great. Everything else stays in the shelf and you have just the stuff you need on the table.

I can also find everything I need for a game really fast. No suffling through endless counters anymore.

Before I got the DPG storage system, I had the troops in plastic storage boxes (that took more space from my self than the current storage system) and I had actually put all the platoon boards together in one of the Army boxes (because they were too big to store in the plastic boxes)!

So every time I was going to get a game ready, I had to shuffle through all the platoon boards to find the ones I wanted to use in the game…

I really like how you can store the platoon board WITH the corresponding unit chits in one drawer. That is the best part of the storage system. Everything that is a part of the platoon is in the same drawer.

Well, expect that 21.Panzer Panzergrenadier platoon board… It's too long to fit in a drawer… 👿

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

DPGs HoBR Storage System question posté le [15/02/2019] à 20:02

Quote from Colhammer on [15/02/2019] à 08:06

…the way you can pull out individual drawers from the boxes and take just the platoons you are using in the current game is really great. Everything else stays in the shelf and you have just the stuff you need on the table.

Before I got the DPG storage system, I had the troops in plastic storage boxes (that took more space from my self than the current storage system) and I had actually put all the platoon boards together in one of the Army boxes (because they were too big to store in the plastic boxes)!

So every time I was going to get a game ready, I had to shuffle through all the platoon boards to find the ones I wanted to use in the game…

I really like how you can store the platoon board WITH the corresponding unit chits in one drawer. That is the best part of the storage system. Everything that is a part of the platoon is in the same drawer.

I agree with all of this. The modularity and clarity make it pretty simple to pull out what you need. (I do still have to sift through the gear to find the grenades, but that is a tiny part of what I used to have to do).

I have posted my old system. It worked fairly well but had the same problem — the recruitment tiles did not fit so had to be stored elsewhere. Much better to have everything from a platoon in the same place.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1