Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
TCG Card List
Card List posté le [13/02/2019] à 21:04

Apologies if this has been answered before

Does anyone have a complete card list? I ask because I have sorted through the cards i have received and have 3 of Wittmann's heroic platoon! I suppose you can have too much of a good thing. There are also duplicates of several of the German officers. It would be nice to compare what I have against a "master" list

thanks in advance

mark unitt

Card List posté le [13/02/2019] à 22:03

Not yet. I think one is "in the works". I know there is a thread in the French forums that is working on a list, but hopefully we can get something a bit more official.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Card List posté le [13/02/2019] à 23:43

Thanks for the heads up on the French Forum. The numbers compiled there seem to tally with the cards I have. Waiting for the official list seems to be a good plan.

mark unitt

Card List posté le [18/02/2019] à 14:29

I’ve just posted a complete card and components list on BGG – based on my HON TCG all-in pledge. I haven’t adjusted anything you for printing errors, and I may have included errors of my own! I’ll keep it up to date with card corrections etc, but if you spot any errors please let me know.

Hussain Zaman

Card List posté le [19/02/2019] à 18:02

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/177051/hon-tcg-card-and-contents-list

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Card List posté le [19/02/2019] à 18:33

I got my HoN TCG pledge today and just opened the boxes.

This list will come handy. 😀

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Card List posté le [19/02/2019] à 22:27

I will verify the list as soon as I am able.

Card List posté le [20/02/2019] à 11:19

Is there an explanation of the multiple copies of same High Command cards and multiple Wittman cards. I didn't sleeve but 1 copy of each. Any reason to sleeve the other copies of HQs and Wittman? (I still haven't read the rules as I want to sort out the cards first)

So far I have gone through the german cards (checked them against the Excel sheet from the link and sleeving them as I go).

I'm missing 3 cards, but I expect for them to come up in the US or british decks as I divided the cards pretty fast for the 3 storage boxes.

I'm also missing the generic SS Panzer leader card, but I think that was the card DPG said they will send later?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Card List posté le [20/02/2019] à 11:28

Great job,

Card wise, I've spotted a single difference with my counts, that I will check as soos as I'm back home : I've got a single copy of GE 004 Sd.Kfz.138 Marder III Ausf.M and I do not know where it came from as I did no count my cards before merging all sets, but I would say not the core box.

Card List posté le [21/02/2019] à 08:02

Quote from Flar on [20/02/2019] à 11:28

Great job,

Card wise, I've spotted a single difference with my counts, that I will check as soos as I'm back home : I've got a single copy of GE 004 Sd.Kfz.138 Marder III Ausf.M and I do not know where it came from as I did no count my cards before merging all sets, but I would say not the core box.

There is one in the core box. There is a second one in Operation Goodwood.

Card List posté le [21/02/2019] à 08:07

Citation de Nostradunwhich Le [21/02/2019] à 08:02

Quote from Flar on [20/02/2019] à 11:28

Great job,

There is one in the core box. There is a second one in Operation Goodwood.

Correct, I missed one at some point.

So I find the exact same count.

Card List posté le [21/02/2019] à 11:58

I have now gone through my cards and sleeved them.

My card count is identical to the Excel sheet in that link.

That Excel was really helpful on checking my cards.

Now I need to read the rules and play a few test games to see what this game is about!

Card List posté le [22/02/2019] à 21:18

How would you prefer a card list? The XL sheet is by faction, with all expansions grouped together.

Does that format work for you, or would you prefer:

* a list by expansion and then by faction

* a list by faction and then by expansion

* a list by faction, just give me total count because I mixed my cards

Card List posté le [22/02/2019] à 21:45

I think the list in BGG worked well.

First thing I did was to put every card together and then divide them in 3 piles (to go into the storage boxes).

So I actually cannot thell which card came from which set.

The list in BGG worked nice for me and it even showed which set the cards originated.

Card List posté le [22/02/2019] à 22:03

Thanks for the kind words about the list. It was designed so that you can review the cards in any way you want – either by faction, or by the various sets, or a combination of both.

I wanted to give people a list which allowed them to trace back exactly where the cards came from originally if they mixed up all the sets.

Hopefully it will be a good resource for players to check the contents of their KS packages – particularly our comrades in the USA and Canada when they get their packages.

Hussain Zaman

TCG Card List posté le [01/04/2019] à 18:08

I'm looking for the 3X US Recon units added by the 15K stretch goal: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/heroes-of-normandie-the-tactical-card-game/posts/1686509

I can only find 1X US Recon unit in the cards received for Operation Overlord.

Haven't looked at the other stretch goals yet.

Chuck

TCG Card List posté le [01/04/2019] à 22:57

Quote from indyrcpilot on [01/04/2019] à 18:08

I'm looking for the 3X US Recon units added by the 15K stretch goal: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538673930/heroes-of-normandie-the-tactical-card-game/posts/1686509

I can only find 1X US Recon unit in the cards received for Operation Overlord.

There are 3 total Recon units, but the other two are armored. I am not saying that is the answer, just pointing out the numbers match the pledge level.

> US 026 M5 Stuart Platoon: Armored Recon Company

> US 029 Recon Company: Infantry Regiment

> US 030 Greyhound: Armored Recon Company

TCG Card List posté le [01/04/2019] à 23:37

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [01/04/2019] à 22:57

There are 3 total Recon units, but the other two are armored. I am not saying that is the answer, just pointing out the numbers match the pledge level.

Digging through the other SG's, I see that is NOT the answer. Some of those other Recon units were pledged as well.

I have a note into DPG for clarification.

TCG Card List posté le [02/04/2019] à 00:52

I am missing those cards as well. I am also missing two cards on the German side. Card #027 Sturmhaubitz 42 Ausf G. the stretch goal says we should get 3. I have 1.

Is there some where that the stretch goals are listed instead of trying to figure them out on the kick starter page?

TCG Card List posté le [02/04/2019] à 06:50

Yes, a comprehensive list of the stretch goal cards would be great. 🙂

I gave up trying to figure the rest of them out from the KS website.

Chuck

Pages : 1