Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Rules and Symbols Questions
Rules and Symbols Questions posté le [05/03/2019] à 12:42

So, the game arrived about two or three weeks back, and it's a lot of fun so far. While the symbols are pretty intuitive and easy to at least guess at, I do find myself with a few questions about rules and some cards.

1. The barbed wire thing. No unit can enter them, but can apparently leave them? Seems strange.

2. Can Model (GE 111) activate one each of an infantry, mechanised, tank, and artillery unit on the board?

3. What units can Siegfried (GE 400) attach to? Seems to be misprinted to Otto's symbols.

4. If the Glider Infantry (US 034) don't move, do you take a directive? Seems to be the implication.

5. Can Ridgway (US 111) deploy a card for free when you activate him? Does this stack with the one per turn deployed next to an officer? The card symbol with the hand on it implies this.

6. Parker (US 113) gives one command star, but what's the other symbol? It's the US symbol with a six on the bottom. Can he give a saving throw to another US unit?

7. Does Karl Bronson's (US 405) ability allow him to spend a directive to move diagonally? Might be wasted on a Mechanised unit.

8. Does Erskine (UK 105) allow you to pull back a suppressed unit? If it has a suppressed token, move it back one space?

9. Lastly, I'm a bit puzzled on re-rolls. Can you use this for any roll, and how many times per turn?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and thanks for this game.

Rules and Symbols Questions posté le [05/03/2019] à 22:29

Citation de flash-harry Le [05/03/2019] à 12:42

So, the game arrived about two or three weeks back, and it's a lot of fun so far.

Thank you

1. The barbed wire thing. No unit can enter them, but can apparently leave them? Seems strange.

they can, the movement, it is just interrupted

2. Can Model (GE 111) activate one each of an infantry, mechanised, tank, and artillery unit on the board?

yes, it's a big general!

3. What units can Siegfried (GE 400) attach to? Seems to be misprinted to Otto's symbols.

yes

4. If the Glider Infantry (US 034) don't move, do you take a directive? Seems to be the implication.

yes

5. Can Ridgway (US 111) deploy a card for free when you activate him? Does this stack with the one per turn deployed next to an officer? The card symbol with the hand on it implies this.

No, the player chooses a card in his deck

6. Parker (US 113) gives one command star, but what's the other symbol? It's the US symbol with a six on the bottom. Can he give a saving throw to another US unit?

yes to adjacent unit

7. Does Karl Bronson's (US 405) ability allow him to spend a directive to move diagonally? Might be wasted on a Mechanised unit.

yes and yes

8. Does Erskine (UK 105) allow you to pull back a suppressed unit? If it has a suppressed token, move it back one space?

a unit with a suppressed marker choosen by the player must move it back one space

9. Lastly, I'm a bit puzzled on re-rolls. Can you use this for any roll, and how many times per turn?

with what you have a re-roll?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and thanks for this game.

your welcome

Rules and Symbols Questions posté le [07/03/2019] à 00:08

Thank you for your response.

Okay, a few things to unpack.

they can, the movement, it is just interrupted

Okay, so, a unit can move into barbed wire, but cannot use a directive to advance? They are automatically suppressed?

yes

I mean, can Siegfried attach to Infantry, Paratrooper, Mechanised, or Artillery units? It's not made clear.

a unit with a suppressed marker choosen by the player must move it back one space

Does this have to be an enemy or a friendly unit?

with what you have a re-roll?

If a unit has access to a reroll, from a hero, for example, what rolls can it use the reroll on? Attacks? Activation? Defence?

Pages : 1