Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
HoNTCG
HoNTCG posté le [09/03/2019] à 18:20

When is the card game going to be released for sale to the general public? I'm hearing good things about this game.

HoNTCG posté le [11/03/2019] à 07:57

What you heard seems to be true jyonkers.

I only made one game against a friend who backed the game way back in the distant past and I have to confess, that I do regret not to have done so. Well funds were limited at that time…

Plays nicely if you just try to figure it out during Play, the rulebook in my opinion is again a bit … hmmm … confusing.

Nothing new in that regard, and as a Devil Pig Veteran we figured most of it out 🙂

Still wonder why they always hide such nice games behind thoose Manuals.

Best way to learn any of the Heroes titles still is to get handed a squad, or company in this case and Play with someone, who knows the game.

Anyway, second the request, would be willing to order or dish out Money in a P500 for this one.

If they do a P500 with the Kickstarter material for the same Price, I am all in now.

Which, in a way, is an endorsement isn't it?

HoNTCG posté le [12/03/2019] à 03:08

Quote from MickMountain on [11/03/2019] à 07:57

Nothing new in that regard, and as a Devil Pig Veteran we figured most of it out 🙂

Hard-won skills that will serve you in the years to come. DPG is hardly the only publisher who has issues with rulebooks 😉

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HoNTCG posté le [13/03/2019] à 22:18

Nostradunwhich,

Have you heard about or can you get any information about the US distribution?

Did the boat arrive already? Has it been unloaded? Cleared customs? Anything would help.

Thanks

HoNTCG posté le [17/03/2019] à 05:21

Quote from Sgt Issah on [13/03/2019] à 22:18

Nostradunwhich,

Have you heard about or can you get any information about the US distribution?

Did the boat arrive already? Has it been unloaded? Cleared customs? Anything would help.

If only you had waited a day, you would have gotten Your Update 😉

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HoNTCG posté le [20/03/2019] à 21:32

True, If only I had waited. However, We still don't know anything. Nothing has been passed along about the U.S. distribution. Have you received anything concerning your order(if you order anything)?

So, we are still in the same place as before… No information.

The week is almost over so if we get information tomorrow or Friday it still counts, right?

Wave your magic mouse and commando raid into DP HQ and delivery the plans to U.S.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

HoNTCG posté le [21/03/2019] à 07:30

We are hardly in the state of having no information.

The stock is not lost at sea, it has arrived safely at the fulfillment house.

Now, even if the fulfillment is "started" it does not mean that packages are going out yet — "start" is sorting out the various packages from the pallets, counting the stock, etc. Thankfully, DPG has gotten better in how to package the options, so we can skip the assembling collections of bits and double-checking orders steps.

I am not sure about an issue with the number of sleeve packs in one of the orders… not sure if that is supposed to have been corrected at the factory or will be corrected at the fulfillment house or if the correct sleeves are just going to be sent to those that need them. That could also be a factor as to when packages actually start getting mailed out.

But the stuff is in process. That is hardly "nothing".

Pages : 1