Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Tournaments and Organized Play
Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [10/03/2019] à 16:39

I would like to promote HoN in Toronto. There is a small group of people that I can organize together for an event in Toronto. There are also a few people from the US who are interested to drive to Toronto to play the game.

The problem is that we have no support in English to promote the game. Can you please provide (preferably on the website for everyone) the following:

1. Proper print dimensions for tournament maps

• Martyrs' Square – 89cm x 75cm

• Selonge Forest – 110cm x 70cm

• Countryside – ?

• City – ?

• 2. Tournament rules in English.

3. Scenarios for the tournament maps in English. I know that @bartdevuyst is in the process of translating the scenarios. Maybe DPG can cooperate with him to make an official file?

4. Is there an actual section on the website to download the tournament maps? I could not find them. I got them from BoardGameGeek.com forum.

I also play Star Wars Imperial Assault where FFG provides quarterly tournament kits to promote organized play, it would be nice to have something similar for HoN. Maybe we can get some kind of tournament kit once per year? Some kind of small prize as an incentive for people to come out and play.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [10/03/2019] à 20:42

I will answer tomorrow 😉

Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [10/03/2019] à 21:23

Quote from slyfox on [10/03/2019] à 16:39

I would like to promote HoN in Toronto.

This is great that you are doing this. I would love to hear how it goes and what you do for game tokens etc. Do you end up using your collection or do you buy an used copy of a game?

Good Luck. :mrgreen:

Member of the « Cult of the Inexisting New » – Thanks bartdevuyst

Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [10/03/2019] à 22:05

Great idee!! I hope you find more players there, this way.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [12/03/2019] à 12:48

Very cool! I'm curious to see how it plays out. Maybe I can steal your idea and see if I can get a session together at our local games store 🙂

Tournaments and Organized Play posté le [16/03/2019] à 13:25

Quote from gduprez on [10/03/2019] à 20:42

I will answer tomorrow 😉

Bump 😯

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Pages : 1