Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Ordering from DPG store
Ordering from their store posté le [03/05/2019] à 03:32

Has anyone have a problem ordering something from the store? And how long does it take to get a response from someone?

G Lynn Campbell

Ordering from their store posté le [03/05/2019] à 05:23

DPG is a VERY small company without a full-time support staff. It may take a while for someone to have a chance to run through a batch of inquiries and get back to folks. It will happen, but it may take a bit of time.

Without going into details, please PM me with how urgent this is.

Again, no specific details, just the urgency and nature of the problem.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Ordering from their store posté le [03/05/2019] à 07:54

I order using the "Shop US". They filled my order within a couple days and shipping time was not bad coming from the East to me here in California. :mrgreen:

Member of the « Cult of the Inexisting New » – Thanks bartdevuyst

Ordering from their store posté le [03/05/2019] à 17:46

If everything goes right, it is a fairly auto mated process, if there was a glitch it can become more complicated.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Ordering from their store posté le [04/05/2019] à 00:25

I've ordered from their store a couple times. biggest thing I can recommend make sure you are ordering from the right hub. If you are in the Us and your shipping is 50 pounds for something small, chances are you didn't select US and are looking at international. So go back and make sure you tick the US option, (It seems to default to International so this bit is irrelevant)

As for what the other person said, my stuff has usually been processed and shipped inside a couple days and always really well handled.

Ordering from their store posté le [06/05/2019] à 20:02

I ordered a bunch of items 16th of April, yet it has not been shipped yet, and I get no responses to my messages. Every item is in stock according to the shop, so I'm at a loss explaining the hold up. How long should I wait?

Ordering from their store posté le [07/05/2019] à 05:01

If you used the Contact link and selected the Order Issue form, then someone will get back to you. It is odd that your order still had not been processed, I will see what I can do to light a fire under someone.

Ordering from their store posté le [07/05/2019] à 21:43

thomas, you have PMs turned off, so I cannot reply to you.

Ordering from their store posté le [07/05/2019] à 22:50

Welp, Nostradunwhich, guess that explains the lack of replies there. Did not even know you had to enable PMs. Just got a response on my message on my order, though, so perhaps we will find the problem soon. Thanks!

Ordering from their store posté le [08/05/2019] à 07:55

I have the same problem. And i had the same problem before. Last time it was some glitch and my order was missing. I waited over a month to communicate my problem cause i wanted to give them time.

When everything runs well my orders usually just take a couple days to arrive.

This time i ordered items almost 2 weeks ago and it has not been shipped yet. I also get no response to my messages.(meesage in the order itself and contact formular "order issue") what can i do? And can someone help me? through my experience with my missing order last time i have a bad feeling again 😀

greetings from germany 😀

Ordering from their store posté le [08/05/2019] à 18:35

Quote from Vergilsrevenge on [08/05/2019] à 07:55

This time i ordered items almost 2 weeks ago and it has not been shipped yet. I also get no response to my messages.(meesage in the order itself and contact formular "order issue") what can i do? And can someone help me? through my experience with my missing order last time i have a bad feeling again 😀

You will not get an immediate response to a message. As I continue to point out, DPG is a small company whose staff do not work full time. Furthermore, they are a game publisher and developer not primarily an Internet retailer.

Nothing is forgotten, but it takes some time to deal with things that do not proceed automatically.

Ordering from DPG store posté le [15/05/2019] à 12:28

Just to follow up with this post. The issue that I had has been cleared up and corrected.

G Lynn Campbell

Ordering from DPG store posté le [15/05/2019] à 15:39

Great to hear!

Pages : 1