Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Taking, Holding and Scoring Objectives
Taking, Holding and Scoring Objectives posté le [04/05/2019] à 13:26

Let's say, turn one, the Orks drive up in a trukk, offload and take the objective. During the supply phase, this means, the Orks take the objective and score 10 points. Let's say, turn two, the Orks are still able to hold the objective. Do they gain an additional, making it 20 points total? Turn three, the Ultramarines kill some Orks, but they aren't able to fully take the objective back. At this point, both sides have infantry on the objective. During the supply phase, do the Orks keep control of the objective? Or, does it go back to neutral? If the Orks lose control of the objective, do they lose the 10 points gained from the objective?

Thanks!

Taking, Holding and Scoring Objectives posté le [04/05/2019] à 15:49

I just re-read the rules about this (pages 4 to 7 scenario book) and this is what I think the rules mean.

I will use your example :

Turn 1 Orks vs Marine : Orks take objective. Victory point total 10 – 0

(let's assume a 300pt battle with a single objective)

Turn 2 Orks vs Marine : Orks keep objective. Victory point total will still be 10 – 0. Each objective is worth a certain amount of points, but not each turn.

Turn 3 Orks vs Marine : Orks lose control of objective (both players have infantry without supressed marker adjacent to objective). Victory point total will be 0 – 0

Each objective gives you a certain amount of victory points for as long as you control it.

So at the end of turn 4 and turn 6 you can easily count how many VP's each player has (objective controlled plus recruitment tiles broken) and not have to take into account how many turns a player controls that objective.

This is how I understand the rules

Taking, Holding and Scoring Objectives posté le [04/05/2019] à 16:03

You are correct. You only get the objective points as long as you control them. They don’t cumulate turn after turn. At the end of turn 4 or 6 the game can end if one player reaches the indicated amount of victory points. If not you continue until the last turn. Then the player with most points win.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Taking, Holding and Scoring Objectives posté le [05/05/2019] à 13:36

Thanks!

Pages : 1