Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Weight Question
Weight Question posté le [10/05/2019] à 06:07

Hello,

First, sorry for my english…

A friend will bring some expansions of HON to Brazil and would like some help, if at all possible.

I'm going to buy the 3 expansions below and I already know their individual weight. But I wonder if anyone can get through their weight without the punchboards.

– PEGASUS BRIDGE

– CARENTAN

– SAINTE MÈRE EGLISE

That is, does anyone know the weight of at least one of these expansions with the tokens already highlighted?

I know that the 3 expansions have 6.8 kg or 15 pounds. But I wanted to try to figure out their weight with the tokens already highlighted, because maybe I could buy some more expansions.

Could someone help me with this?

Hugs

Claudio

CLAUDIO MENDES

Weight Question posté le [10/05/2019] à 10:42

Well, the punchboard are really well made, to optimize space (and weight) so i don't think you would save a lot by removing the unnecessary material…

maybe 1 kg, but i don't think that you would save that much.

Weight Question posté le [10/05/2019] à 10:54

Indeed, there's very little spare cardboard on the punchboards… you won't save much on weight.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Weight Question posté le [10/05/2019] à 13:12

Quote from MegaPikaKeroro on [10/05/2019] à 10:42

Well, the punchboard are really well made, to optimize space (and weight) so i don't think you would save a lot by removing the unnecessary material…

maybe 1 kg, but i don't think that you would save that much.

Yeah, I also have this feeling that there will not be such a big difference, but if it was 1kg less it would relieve me to get some mini expansions, because I already reached the limit of this friend's bag

Thanks bro

CLAUDIO MENDES

Weight Question posté le [10/05/2019] à 13:15

Quote from bartdevuyst on [10/05/2019] à 10:54

Indeed, there's very little spare cardboard on the punchboards… you won't save much on weight.

I counted 18 punchboards in the 3 expansions. If it drops by 1kg, I'll be happy.

So I'm asking here, to take a single order heehhe

Thanks for the answer

CLAUDIO MENDES

Pages : 1