Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Lost Battalion Ch.1 Fight at Night - at Night?
Lost Battalion Ch.1 Fight at Night - at Night? posté le [21/06/2019] à 19:01

I can't see this has been covered elsewhere and we are about to start the campaign tomorrow.

The titles states that the scenario takes place at night, but the Gameplay section does not state whether the night rules are in effect. I can't see it makes much of a difference anyway, but just wondered if it's a typo & the French scenario rules do state that it is at night.

Lost Battalion Ch.1 Fight at Night - at Night? posté le [22/06/2019] à 11:12

The first scenario does not use night time conditions. Later scenarios in the campaign do.

If weather conditions apply, it’s clearly stated in the setup description. Most of time there’s even an image of that little game aid that summarizes the specific modifiers for the different conditions (fog, clear night, dark night).

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Lost Battalion Ch.1 Fight at Night - at Night? posté le [22/06/2019] à 23:51

Thanks Bart, that makes sense. We played it without the Night rules, since there was no mention. That fits in with the simpler nature of the earlier scenarios.

I will point out, though, that Chapter 2 – Seek & Destroy! – refers to removing the Fog condition on turn 4, but I can't see where it says to use Fog in the first place. We did use it from turns 1 through 3.

Pages : 1