Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [08/12/2019] à 19:10

Quote from bartdevuyst on [07/12/2019] à 13:28

Quote from Paul Holden on [07/12/2019] à 12:37

… plus my slight Black Friday indulgence at Mantic games!

Ooooh, what did you get at Mantic?

I got some more minis for my Walking Dead: All Out War collection.

Skeletons and Revenants for Kings of War – Vanguard

If I ever do KoW it will probably be in 15mm, not a fan of 28mm mass battle.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [08/12/2019] à 19:11

Quote from bartdevuyst on [08/12/2019] à 12:06

Yesterday, I got mine in Belgium too. The outer box also had a big rip and the Battlegrounds Storage Box suffered a ding. Very minor, mind you. Very happy with the print quality, everything is very sharp and highly detailed. Much like HoBR, but a little less dark, making the details in the illustrations pop more.

Ouch, hope it isn't too bad. In general I thought the packaging was one of the better efforts I have seen recently. Definitely benefits from only having a single pledge with SGs for everyone. Meant they could design specific packaging.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [08/12/2019] à 19:30

I'm still waiting, hope to have it soon. Can 't wait. Nice that jou have it. A pitty that it had a big rip. Have fun with the game.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [10/12/2019] à 13:13

Box arrived 6 december (Antwerp Belgium), perfect St Nicolas present. Box perfect state, Game itself beautiful in design and print. Was very late on the wagon so i'm very pleased i still got the KS extras. Thank you!

Johan Van Gijsegem

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [10/12/2019] à 16:57

Got mine too. Everything fine on first sight. Later this evening I will take a closer look. Can't wait.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [10/12/2019] à 23:31

DPG have always been really good at replacing damaged boxes for me, both HoN and SoN arrived beaten up and they sent replacements.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [13/12/2019] à 05:09

Anybody from Canada received a shipping notice or the game yet? I've seen that retail stores already have it and I'm wondering if Canadian distribution is just late or mine fell through the cracks. Anybody knows who is doing fulfillment in Canada?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [13/12/2019] à 14:15

Myself and another Canadian have not received any notification of shipment. However, a few guys that I know got the game from a local store.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [14/12/2019] à 01:13

Another Canadian backer here, same story with no news on who is doing fulfillment, no word on shipping or anything else yet.

I'm pretty disappointed that it is available at local retailers, without even a peep about when it will be available for those of us who backed it from the beginning. Delays are one thing, but to have no comms and then have it show up in stores is a bigger issue for me.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [14/12/2019] à 04:17

@Parceval and @CDN_VTach

Where in Canada are you?

401 Games has HoS available for order on December 19:but for immediate pickup at the store.

BoardGameBliss has not received any copies for sale yet.

We should wait until the 19th at least

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [14/12/2019] à 07:35

It is very strange that any Canadian retailers got material. As far as I know US fulfillment is not even complete yet. Could they have backed the kickstarter somehow through a US address or something like that?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [14/12/2019] à 15:42

I doubt it. Two big stores have had the game for sale for almost two weeks now. One of these stores is already sold out. Two other major stores said that they will have the game soon.

(Online Release Date Dec 19th – Available In Store Immediately) – https://store.401games.ca/products/heroesofstalingradonlinereleasedatedec19th-availableinstoreimmediately

Sold out (my friend got a copy from this store) – https://www.meeplemart.com/heroes-of-stalingrad.aspx

In stock soon – https://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/heroes-of-stalingrad?_pos=1&_sid=4d71d98f5&_ss=r

Listed but not yet available – https://gameshack.ca/heroes-of-stalingrad-board-game.html

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [15/12/2019] à 17:52

From another Kickstarter update, maybe this is how HoS is processed in Canada as well.

“ Our US shipper processes all the Canadian shipments and packs them up and labels them for shipping in Canada. They then send the packages by freight up to Canada. Once they arrive they are put into the mail in Canada and sent along to the final destination. So yes, they are on the way as well, the transit time just might be a little longer.”

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [15/12/2019] à 20:03

Don't go assuming shipping from one KS campaign is the same as any other KS campaign. It is fairly expensive to ship from US to Canada, and unless the shipping charge on HoS covered that, it isn't going to happen.

But I have no view of the shipping arrangements for any of HoS, so I could well be wrong. It was more of a general statement on transposing things between KS campaigns.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [16/12/2019] à 07:12

I'm in Montreal, https://www.levalet.com/fr/heroes-of-stalingrad.html has it in stock since about two weeks as well. Considering they have jello mentioned as publisher, i guess they got it via them.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [16/12/2019] à 23:31

Can anyone suggest the best thing to do to get my HOS order sent to my home address?

My original order stated collection from Paris, but it has been such a long time since the order date, picking up the item is not so easy these days.

I have tried normal messaging and contacting "Sav" at the recommended address but no reply so far.

Thanks for any ideas on how to get in contact with the team and change the delivery address.

heroes of Stalingrad posté le [17/12/2019] à 18:18

Hi, anyone have any idea when this is likely to arrive in the UK? It's been some time since i've seen an update.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [18/12/2019] à 08:42

Quote from David Harris on [17/12/2019] à 18:18

Hi, anyone have any idea when this is likely to arrive in the UK? It's been some time since i've seen an update.

Please read the latest News article regarding HoS.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [07/01/2020] à 01:05

The state of HoS Kickstarter 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9-aUaKPhes

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [07/01/2020] à 09:21

Quote from slyfox on [07/01/2020] à 01:05

The state of HoS Kickstarter 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9-aUaKPhes

Zero crates! 😎

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7