Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [31/01/2020] à 15:53

the e-mail we received from logistics-europe is correct. I have had mail contact with Devils Pigs about it. they confirm that this company does the shipping for them.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [31/01/2020] à 16:14

Citation de voxer Le [31/01/2020] à 15:53

the e-mail we received from logistics-europe is correct. I have had mail contact with Devils Pigs about it. they confirm that this company does the shipping for them.

Yes I confirm it is necessary to give them an address validation to avoid new destination errors.

Alors oui je fait des fautes d’orthographes mais il faut bien que je m’exprime non ?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [03/02/2020] à 05:37

I haven't received anything apart from the email informing me that the game is now available on the store (yikes).

I'm in New Zealand, any idea when I can expect something on delivery?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [03/02/2020] à 17:10

today was my package day. totally happy with it !! everything looks great. I hope for the people who unfortunately have not received anything now also have their game quickly.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [04/02/2020] à 18:00

also received today!

edit:

the packaging was perfect, everything was well protected.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [04/02/2020] à 18:06

It would be useful to others if you indicate where you are from.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [04/02/2020] à 21:56

Oké slyfox, im from the Netherlands.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [05/02/2020] à 23:16

switzerland.

question:

shouldnt there be a ks exclusive sniper duel punchboard in the core box?

cannot find it.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [06/02/2020] à 00:12

Quote from pochatz on [05/02/2020] à 23:16

switzerland.

question:

shouldnt there be a ks exclusive sniper duel punchboard in the core box?

cannot find it.

All core boxes are the same. Sniper duel is inside the battle pack box.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [06/02/2020] à 10:15

found sniper duel, thank you!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [11/02/2020] à 15:29

Right'o… my package came in today as well (Netherlands), part of the batch of 41 that was forgotten to be send out back in december…

all in tip-top shape, great packaging.

Woohoo 🙂

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [11/02/2020] à 15:34

Quote from Cornstar on [11/02/2020] à 15:29

Right'o… my package came in today as well (Netherlands), part of the batch of 41 that was forgotten to be send out back in december…

all in tip-top shape, great packaging.

Woohoo 🙂

Vechten maar! 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [11/02/2020] à 20:33

I'm in the US and as far as I can tell, I never received a shipping notification and I haven't received my pledge. I've notified both on the website in the "Help" section of the Crownfunding tab as well as by reaching out to the SAV@devil-pig-games.com address as instructed.

It's been over a month since these efforts were made and I've had no response back. I know they are short handed and this can be time consuming, but that seems a little extreme.

Not that it matters as I believe all backers should be served equally, but I've backed every project and have been a supporter since the beginning. I guess my continued faith in the guys has finally been shaken.

Any response I can get to prove that I've not simply been forgotten would be greatly appreciated.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [12/02/2020] à 06:22

Shipping is still on-going in the US. I just got a notification yesterday that my label had been created.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [12/02/2020] à 06:24

Quote from FalconRex on [11/02/2020] à 20:33

Any response I can get to prove that I've not simply been forgotten would be greatly appreciated.

Did you check the Pledge Manager to make sure you actually completed your pledge?

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [12/02/2020] à 22:36

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [12/02/2020] à 06:22

Shipping is still on-going in the US. I just got a notification yesterday that my label had been created.

I’m jealous 😉

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [18/02/2020] à 09:51

Apparently, my Stalingrad order came to Finland and was waiting for me to pick it up. Since I didn't, it was sent back. The courier didn't bother to inform me in any step of the way…

Anyway, DPG contacted me and after a new postal charge, it will be sent to me again. With better results, I hope.

I'm not blaming DPG any of this mess, though.

So, the waiting resumes.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [18/02/2020] à 21:39

Ouch. Sorry to hear you had such an issue, Colhammer

I think I spotted Slyfox on BGG claiming to be playing HoS periodically. Assuming it is actually the same person, does that mean HoS arrived in Canada, or someone bought a commercial edition and you have been playing that while waiting?

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [18/02/2020] à 23:09

I bought HoS back in December 2019 from a local store in Canada. The game has been available for sale in most FLGS in Canada.

I have not received my KS copy.

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [19/02/2020] à 04:16

I wish I had more information on what is holding things up. I can certainly share in the frustration of waiting so long to get your pledge fulfilled.

I will ask what I have asked everyone else, though, just to be sure — did you check CROWDFUNDING > PLEDGE MANAGER > HEROES OF STALINGRAD and make sure your order is all set?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10