Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Where is heroes of stalingrad?
Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [01/09/2020] à 02:21

I would see if your CC can do a chargeback, and provide them all your correspondence

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [01/09/2020] à 06:24

Wow. I am so sorry you had that experience after all of this time. I am pretty much at a loss myself.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Where is heroes of stalingrad? posté le [02/09/2020] à 17:41

Thanks for the kind words and advice. So far, I'm still hoping that Yann is coming through and I'm getting my Obtiabraskaia items.

At least I would hope for some clear / expedited communication at this point, but it always takes weeks (to even months) to receive a message back.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? posté le [18/09/2020] à 20:35

I just noticed my last post was dated in April. I still don't have my pledge and it's now september.

I have now opened another ticket, will this result in success? I imagine it will be ignored just like the many emails that i have sent.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? posté le [03/10/2020] à 22:08

I am now of the feeling that I shall never see my HoS pledge and that DPG have just stolen my money. I email Yann on a fairly regular basis asking him to post my pledge but I never receive any response, there can't be that many people still waiting for their games so why not just post them out? appalling treatment of supporters of kickstarters.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? posté le [08/10/2020] à 20:02

Surprisingly earlier this week I had an email from Yann saying that my pledge was being shipped out. It arrived this afternoon safe and sound. I had really given up on actually seeing it. I have since emailed Yann to say thank you.

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? posté le [08/10/2020] à 20:38

Happy for you, David! Enjoy some battles!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Anyone else feel they have been ripped off by dpg? posté le [08/10/2020] à 21:25

Glad to hear you got things sorted out in the end!

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10