Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence
Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [03/12/2019] à 23:11

Since receiving a receipt for my Late Pledge in May, I have heard NOTHING from Devil Pig concerning my order.

I have tried using their Contact Form on this site over the last couple of months, under several topics, and have still heard nothing.

I may owe shipping, but never got an indication they needed more money; now my account tells me to contact them through the above mechanism – with no reply.

If somebody from Devil Pig is reading this, please help me get straightened out and get my game.

Norm Stewart

Norm

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 12:19

Got my vassily pledge Today guys.

I live in Italy.

WHooooooo

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 16:52

Well, the updates are few but ever since or then The Piggies inform us about the progres by the News section in this page, or in the Kickstater page. I don't know if you visit both pages frequently but is the best way to get informed about the project, if you haven't support the project via KS

Actually lots of people are receiving they pledges, myself included. Perhaps the bakers of the KS are the first and then the ones with the Late Pledge. Said so, as you can see here

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/derniere-ligne-droite/

all copies of HoS are on they way.

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 19:00

Quote from fdapra on [04/12/2019] à 12:19

Got my vassily pledge Today guys.

I live in Italy.

WHooooooo

Ciao,anch'io sono dall'Italia. Di dove sei?

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 19:40

Quote from VA-Norm on [03/12/2019] à 23:11

Since receiving a receipt for my Late Pledge in May, I have heard NOTHING from Devil Pig concerning my order.

I have tried using their Contact Form on this site over the last couple of months, under several topics, and have still heard nothing.

I may owe shipping, but never got an indication they needed more money; now my account tells me to contact them through the above mechanism – with no reply.

If somebody from Devil Pig is reading this, please help me get straightened out and get my game.

Norm Stewart

No Shipping Notification.

No request for Shipping Payment.

No response to Any Query.

I just hope they eventually notice.

Norm

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 19:40

got the game today in austria.

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [04/12/2019] à 20:56

Interesting information.

Heroes Of Stalingrad – (Online Release Date Dec 19th – Available In Store Immediately)

401 Games – https://store.401games.ca/products/heroesofstalingradonlinereleasedatedec19th-availableinstoreimmediately

No sign of late pledge delivery for me.

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [06/12/2019] à 00:26

I’m holding on to patience right in there with you SlyFox. I too wait for my late pledge to arrive to my home here in Oakville Ontario. 😎

Gordon Dragicevic

Heroes of Stalingrad - Silence posté le [06/12/2019] à 00:41

Quote from Ustasha on [06/12/2019] à 00:26

I’m holding on to patience right in there with you SlyFox. I too wait for my late pledge to arrive to my home here in Oakville Ontario. 😎

Good to see another Canadian. Most FLGS have the game in stock. Some of the stores in Toronto do the dispatching for kickstarters. I assume that the game is shipped to the stores first and then they ship it to people.

Looks like the official release date is December 19. It is safe to start worrying after that date if we don’t receive anything 🙂

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Pages : 1