Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Warehouse’s re-open date
Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [06/05/2020] à 07:53

Hi,

Any news when the warehouse is going to open and deliveries start.

I have an order since 4th April being halted.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [06/05/2020] à 09:11

me too 😀

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [06/05/2020] à 10:23

Anch'io ma nessuno risponde?

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [20/05/2020] à 12:01

I had 3 orders waiting, 1st arrived this morning and the 2 others are also on their way. Thx for all the efforts!

Johan Van Gijsegem

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [20/05/2020] à 13:48

All my orders from the last month shipped yesterday, so I think we’re back in business!

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [20/05/2020] à 21:18

I’m really curious, if my Order is gonna leave the warehouse soon. Its from 2018 and still says „shipping“.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [20/05/2020] à 21:58

It will depend on when France allows it, as far as I know.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 00:56

Quote from schrat on [20/05/2020] à 21:18

I’m really curious, if my Order is gonna leave the warehouse soon. Its from 2018 and still says „shipping“.

you might want to elaborate a lil on that, AFAIK, all projects from '18 should have been handled not counting some people with missing info.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 07:00

Quote from tycoon on [21/05/2020] à 00:56

you might want to elaborate a lil on that, AFAIK, all projects from '18 should have been handled not counting some people with missing info.

Without getting into specifics like order number of shipping address, can you be a bit more specific about what you mean by "your order"? I have no visibility into the order system, but if you can give me some info on what products you are expecting I can try to help.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 07:55

So, you mean that the warehouse is opened and started shipping?

My order still states that hasn’t been sent yet.

The weird is that yesterday I received from philbert the v.commandos, an order happened at 24th of April and that on DPG is from 4th of April and is still in France.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 09:31

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [21/05/2020] à 07:00

Quote from tycoon on [21/05/2020] à 00:56

Without getting into specifics like order number of shipping address, can you be a bit more specific about what you mean by "your order"? I have no visibility into the order system, but if you can give me some info on what products you are expecting I can try to help.

Hi, thanks for trying to help.

I preordered the HoS storage system and deckboxes when they were in the onlinestore for some time, as well as some other items like the ventura to complete my collection. I even had contact and asked if it’s possible to add the Lord Lovat punchboard, but It was already out of stock. Since then I’m waiting. My HoS pledge arrived but the order from the shop is still missing.

In the order details ist says:

Placed 17. June 2018

Paid by Paypal

Your order is not shipped yet

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 09:54

I next need to ask your country of residence?

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 10:33

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [21/05/2020] à 09:54

I next need to ask your country of residence?

I‘m from Germany, Hannover.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 22:49

Thank you. If you did not use the Contact link for an order issue, then do so now. But don't bother to send a duplicate if you already did.

I will see if I can get any information from DPG myself.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [21/05/2020] à 23:32

Thank you for helping, thats really cool.

I used the contact form a couple of weeks ago, but no response so far.

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [03/06/2020] à 08:48

Yesterday I received the last order I'd done on April. It was a huge box containing the rest from Hon and Hon card game Overlord, adding the discount 15% as a client, plus 25% on most pieces, really a bargain.

Great pleasure…

I must confess that from the very first order till the last yesterday, all came on time, except virus delay and without mistakes and it is weird of all these posts about missing goods and I was wondering if this going to happens to me either and was being afraid of.

Fortunately not.

Thanks Yann.

*The absolute collectable game. 😆

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [03/06/2020] à 09:04

Keep in mind that the vast majority of orders arrive intact. People do not often post when their stuff arrives and is complete as expected 😉

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [03/06/2020] à 10:14

Glad you received your package, Mark! Happy gaming!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [03/06/2020] à 20:29

Until now everything was fine for me either, it´s just this last order which seems to have some issues. Otherwise I´m a happy customer with a nearly complete collection of HoN and HoS 😀

@Nostradunwhich: Did you get any info about it ?

Warehouse’s re-open date posté le [04/06/2020] à 05:59

Quote from Mark75 on [03/06/2020] à 08:48

Yesterday I received the last order I'd done on April. It was a huge box containing the rest from Hon and Hon card game Overlord, adding the discount 15% as a client, plus 25% on most pieces, really a bargain.

Sounds like shipping is resuming. It may take a while to go through the backlog.

Pages : 1