Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Improvisation option
Improvisation option posté le [16/05/2020] à 08:34

Hi,

I just finished day expansion and before start the Pegasus bridge

Maybe it will sounds silly, but just for being certain.

The improvisation’s option use its one for the game or one every turn? On Compendium writes clearly, that it can be used at the beginning of the game, but I found it a low value option for 20 points cost to use it only once.

By the way, the shovel markers that are used for defensive purposes, after the unit’s departure from the position, have to be removed? or remain in position for a new comer unit…..both looks normal for me.

Doesn’t mention it anywhere.

Cheers

Improvisation option posté le [16/05/2020] à 21:42

Thus no one answered, I suppose that both are as I perceive at the start.

Newly I want to ask, could a unit begin an assault from a slope before a contour line, in order that the assaulted unit stands in the square adjacent to contour line?

Also, could the flamer unit, fires to a bunker’s opening from a slope square, below the contour line?

Improvisation option posté le [17/05/2020] à 17:55

You need to be able to move to the space the enemy is occupying in order to assault it.

The contour line stops movement once you cross it.

Therefore, you can assault an opponent that stands next to the contour line. If the opponent stands one square further away from the contour line, you wouldn't be able to assault it.

You can fire your flamer inside a structure if you stand next to an opening to the struncture (door, window or a hole in the wall).

So, yes, you can fire the flamethrower from a slope, over the contour line, into the bunker if the bunker stands next to the contour line.

You can also throw a grenade inside the bunker from that spot. Those are the best way to clear out the bunker!

As for your previous question, I need to consult my Compendium, to refresh my memory… brb.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Improvisation option posté le [17/05/2020] à 18:09

Improvisation: Draw 1 more card than your maximum but then discard 1.

This happens during each game turn when you draw cards. Draw 1 more than allowed then discard 1 card (which can be a card from your hand or from the newly drawn cards)

At the beginning of the game, when you draw your initial card hand, you can draw 1 more card and then discard 1.

This is very powerful ability as it allows you to search through your deck at faster pace, thus making it more propable to get the card you need.

When you use the shovel to put a defensive terrain element on the edge of the square, it becomes a permanent terrain feature. One unit can leave it without removing it and another unit can then move in, gaining the defensive benefit.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Improvisation option posté le [18/05/2020] à 14:41

Colhammer thanks a lot for your time.

However, nowhere refers that the shovel remains permanent in position, that’s why I asked. How you ended up To this answer……….had anybody asked the same, time ago?

Anyway you were very helpful

Improvisation option posté le [18/05/2020] à 15:42

I'm going from memory here and I need to read the relevant section of the rules to be sure, but:

If there is a way to adjust the terrain (the engineers can place a full sandbag terrain overlay also), it is permanent feature that lasts for the whole game.

The showels allow you to adjust a square edge into terrain piece, so it stays even if the team that placed it leaves the square afterwards.

But, like I said, I'm going from memory here now and can be wrong. This is how I have played it in any case.

I will check the rulebooks tonight to confirm or deny it. 🙂

Improvisation option posté le [19/05/2020] à 07:30

I read the shovel entry in the compendium and it was as I remembered it. The cover counter stays where you put it.

Because there is no rule to remove it, it stays.

Do not add rules on top of the existing rules.

The shovel rule tells you to Place the cover counter after units movement.

After placed, there is no rule on how to remove the counter, so you do not remove it (even if you wanted to remove it).

When the abilities effect is temporary, it says so in the abilities entry (usually; remove in the end phase). There is no such clause in the shovels entry.

Improvisation option posté le [20/05/2020] à 11:31

Just wanted to say thank you for answering these, and so clearly.

Improvisation option posté le [20/05/2020] à 14:45

Bart would've done it with pictures! 😀

Improvisation option posté le [20/05/2020] à 14:48

Quote from Colhammer on [20/05/2020] à 14:45

Bart would've done it with pictures! 😀

Well, of course I would! 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Pages : 1