Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5
token guide
token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 00:08

Corrected…make a new try and tell me

😉

« Il ne sert à rien de faire de son mieux; la réussite c’est faire ce qui est nécessaire ». W.Churchill http://lesvieuxdelavieille.org ou http://www.facebook.com/jeanluc.bernard.50

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 00:35

getting : HTTP 403-fout a few min ago

edit fout = error

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 01:24

Still 403 forbidden access

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 03:25

sorry…new correction…try !! 😉

« Il ne sert à rien de faire de son mieux; la réussite c’est faire ce qui est nécessaire ». W.Churchill http://lesvieuxdelavieille.org ou http://www.facebook.com/jeanluc.bernard.50

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 10:01

Working great now. Hope you can recover your data somehow.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 12:32

Works for me to. Super cool work

token guide posté le [23/05/2016] à 17:40

Quote from genesteal28 on [22/05/2016] à 16:24

Some hackers have been played on my website 🙁

I've lost many of my data..

Sorry to hear it 🙁 Someone who is so generous should not be treated this badly.

Hope you can recover everything.

Thanks again for all your work for the DPG community as a whole.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

token guide posté le [19/10/2016] à 22:00

Great guide, thanks for all the hard work.

A suggestion for (if/when) the next revision – show both sides of the tiles. MGs, mortars, etc., have 'set up' details that are not evident from one face.

token guide posté le [20/10/2016] à 10:47

Such a valuable resource, well done and thanks. just shows how many bits I have missed on KS extras by only discovering this game a couple of months ago

token guide posté le [11/02/2017] à 19:30

Hello genesteal28

With all the new stuff coming for the recent KS I don't know if you may or can continue to expand the Token Guide, it's a great resource. Sure it's takes a lot of time to do (as a read something happen with your website).

Hoping you can continue your great work.

token guide posté le [12/02/2017] à 14:07

Quote from Bascu on [11/02/2017] à 19:30

Hello genesteal28

With all the new stuff coming for the recent KS I don't know if you may or can continue to expand the Token Guide, it's a great resource. Sure it's takes a lot of time to do (as a read something happen with your website).

I completely agree. This combined with the storage guide in the downloads section is making the storing of everything in the resupply stuff so much easier. I cannot stress enough how much easier it is especially when you forget what units came from which set. I really hope it can get updated with the new stuff.

token guide posté le [12/02/2017] à 18:37

Quote from JadedReality on [12/02/2017] à 14:07

Quote from Bascu on [11/02/2017] à 19:30

Hello genesteal28

I completely agree. This combined with the storage guide in the downloads section is making the storing of everything in the resupply stuff so much easier. I cannot stress enough how much easier it is especially when you forget what units came from which set. I really hope it can get updated with the new stuff.

I am staring at the HoN Errata #3 and trying to remember where some of these tokens are… and wondering if I have them covered in the errata. Going to be a bit of work ahead for me I think 😉

Would be great if the errata told you what tokens went to which expansions.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

token guide posté le [13/02/2017] à 07:49

Hi,

I know what you mean Nostradunwich, it took me a while to figure it out.

I just went by the recruitment colors on the new tokens 😉

A lot of them is for St. Mere Eglise.

Kind Regards

Kalle

token guide posté le [13/02/2017] à 20:25

Quote from kalin on [13/02/2017] à 07:49

I just went by the recruitment colors on the new tokens

I will assume you are not color blind…not all of us are that lucky.

token guide posté le [13/02/2017] à 22:15

Your assumption are correct.

If that were the case this game would be a real hassle to get assorted if you would have put everything in the army boxes as I have. HoN relies heavily on symbols and colors mostly colors regarding recruitment tiles which make it near impossible to get the correct options for since it uses the same stripe scheme(just with different colors) on alot of the options.

Kind Regards

Kalle

token guide posté le [14/02/2017] à 17:50

Quote from kalin on [13/02/2017] à 22:15

If that were the case this game would be a real hassle to get assorted if you would have put everything in the army boxes as I have. HoN relies heavily on symbols and colors mostly colors regarding recruitment tiles which make it near impossible to get the correct options for since it uses the same stripe scheme(just with different colors) on alot of the options.

Which is why my storage solution has every unit in their own, named box. Which is the same sort of structure DPG chose for the official storage system, btw.

I also spearheaded a direct/indirect template "index" listing which units used what bonuses to help colorblind players. DPG took up the mantle on that one as well and published a nice visual guide. Hopefully they will update it for the newest units.

token guide posté le [14/02/2017] à 18:20

Even if I'm not colorblind, I find it hard sometimes to tell the different recruitment options apart for those which use really dark colors in their stripe scheme.

Kind Regards

Kalle

token guide posté le [31/07/2017] à 16:53

Hi

Great work. thank you!

Page 66, Festungskompanie 352th INF DIV REG 916:

you count MG 42 HMG x 3 and Gunners x 2

but I count 4 and 3 respectively.

❗ ❓

token guide posté le [31/07/2017] à 17:28

On page 71, PANZER AUFKLARUNG 21 PzDIV ABTEILUNG 21

you mention 1 X Sdkfz250/10 but I count two of them,

although there is no configuration to fit the second vehicle…

token guide posté le [31/07/2017] à 18:24

On page 75, Grenadier Regiment 1058 91.Luftlande-Inf.Division

you mention one MG 42 but I count two of them and I think it should be two

to have all the configurations possible.

🙂

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5