Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
AN HUMBLE PETITION TOWARDS DEVIL PIGS ' DUDES !!!
AN HUMBLE PETITION TOWARDS DEVIL PIGS ' DUDES !!! posté le [26/06/2020] à 18:26

PLEASE – DEVIL PIG GAMES – REPRINT THE HoN GAZETTES !!!

I MISS SOME OF THEM TO FINISH MY HoN COLLECTION

(THE 8TH AND THE NUMBER 0, I.E.)AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO ADD SUCH MISSING ISSUES TO MY HoN STUFF…

I ALSO MISS THE "PARATROPERS SETS" (THE 3 WITH THE CARDS AND THE SPECIAL DICE INTO THEM; 1 DECK FOR UK, 1 FOR US AND 1 FOR GERMANS).

WHY DON'T YOU REPRINT THEM ALL (AND, MAYBE,SELL THEM AS A BUNDLE CALLED "FOR NEWER GAMERS" OR "MISSING IN ACTION… SETS" OR SOME SORT OF SIMILAR CAPTIVATING "TITLED / NAMED" BUNDLE)?!? IN DOING SO YOU SURELY WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND ALONG WITH ME ALSO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD NOT THE CHANCE TO BUY SUCH PRODUCTS TOO… AND COLLECTORS LIKE ME, WHICH WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH DO THEY TAKE CARE INTO COMPLETING THEIR BELOVED COLLECTION OF HON !!!

I ALSO FEEL THAT IT SHOULD BE DONE, WHO KNOWS, MAYBE AS A "CHRISTMAS GIFT" FOR YOUR FANS LIKE ME !!! SINCE – AT THE END OF THE FAIR – YOU CAN PRODUCE AND BUY STUFF THANKFULLY TO US, YOUR CUSTOMERS AND "AFICIONADOS"…

EVEN THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD, WITHOUT THE FANS, AND PEOPLE THAT BUY HIS RECORDS AND LPs IS NO-ONE !!!

😉

SO PLEASE !!! REPRINT THE GAZETTES AND THE PARATROOPERS SETS… PLEASE!!!

PS: I am sorry if I wrote all in CAPS… But it has been done in order to put emphasys upon my pledge !!!

Farewell…

Pages : 1