Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
What is different in a Heroic Platoon?
Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [17/06/2014] à 22:19

I've noticed some of the platoons have "Heroc Platoon" listed on them. What does that mean? Does it affect them in some way with bonuses?

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [18/06/2014] à 02:01

Have yet to use them in my games, but only difference is that the "Heroic Platoon" come with their own platoon specific optional hero.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [18/06/2014] à 04:37

Ah, I must of missed that connection. I've been bagging each platoon separately with their unique units. All generic stuff in other storage. But I didn't realize all heroic platoons have a special hero. That does make sense.

I'm just curious if there's going to be a rules reason for it at some point. Since the platoon tiles specifically mention it. Like the command tiles have a specific icon type.

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [18/06/2014] à 12:50

The generic heroes have their army or division icon on them, the platoon specific have the platoon icons.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [19/06/2014] à 18:44

It's also worth noting that some platoon heroes can be fielded with more than one platoon (US Rangers and Miller's Rangers for example)

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [20/06/2014] à 04:09

I was looking at some platoons and noticed not all platoons with heroes have the "Heroic Platoon" notation. So still not sure what makes one a heroic one and what difference it makes.

Do the Devil Pig guys read these forums? I've asked several questions the last week and no response from anyone official.

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [20/06/2014] à 07:15

This is clems reply back when kick starter was still running

Monsieur de Montesquiou's right. An Heroic Platoon is a platoon with dedicated heroes that can't be purchase by any other platoons. So you need to take the Heroic Platoon to be able to deploy them on the battleground. There's 3 or 4 heores per Platoon and they have also special platoon traits and/or equipment.

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [20/06/2014] à 11:19

And they are more expensive in Army points, and have often an access to recruitment option like Orders.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Platoon & Heroic Platoon posté le [20/06/2014] à 20:50

Thanks Axel and everyone. Good information.

Pages : 1